Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give props to TOC Manufacturing for their excellent ACCT rebuild kit. The write-up online and the associated video made the rebuild simple. After the first attempt took about 15 minutes, I had the second tensioner rebuilt in about 5 minutes. Great product for the price. An MCCT conversion may eventually be called for, but I know where to go for that now as well.:smiley_th

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The first one is usually the difficult one. Glad ya got 'em fixed up now :beerchug:
Now that I have this funky 12hr work schedule, with more days off, I'm hoping to get the APE MCCT's I got from eBay (over a year ago!) finally installed!!

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
After replacing my ACCTs with brand new stock Kawasaki parts, and having them fail in less than 10,000 miles, I started looking at them a little more closely, and decided that the design of the advance mechanism and not the strength of the spring was the problem. I went straight for the MCCTs after that. I do appreciate TOC making the MCCTs, hopefully they have solved the problem permanently. Jerry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts