1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Anyone know if this will work with a Mustang seat?

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
Being one who had ordered a new Pro-Tac and then the Mustang I had concerns. But after I mounted the Mustang I just knew it wouldn't be a problem. BUT - I'm glad to see it in writing!!

Be advised - last week Harold at Pro-Tec told me he's now retired and the guys he was planning to continue his work won't be. I have a feeling this will be one more accessory that will become more and more rare. Get 'em while you can.

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
There are 2 of them on ebay now. I have one and love it.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Being one who had ordered a new Pro-Tac and then the Mustang I had concerns. But after I mounted the Mustang I just knew it wouldn't be a problem. BUT - I'm glad to see it in writing!!
QUOTE]

you got your seat now? How is it?

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
you got your seat now? How is it?
It's mounted but that's all. I haven't had the chance to ride... too wet. I will say it's completely different than the stock just sitting on it.

·
Registered
950 Posts
you close enough to go ride the dragon? For like a day trip?

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
Yep - doing that next weekend. SEVROC 2009 in Maggie Valley, NC
Arriving 5/14, leaving 5/17. Four days of bike related activities, including the dragon, deals gap and plenty-o-other sweet roads made for riding in the bike friendly vicinity.
I posted a blurb about it
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10825
but it went more or less unnoticed. <sigh> It is what it is!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Yep - doing that next weekend. SEVROC 2009 in Maggie Valley, NC
Arriving 5/14, leaving 5/17. Four days of bike related activities, including the dragon, deals gap and plenty-o-other sweet roads made for riding in the bike friendly vicinity.
I posted a blurb about it
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10825
but it went more or less unnoticed. <sigh> It is what it is!
Lucky guy, I wish I was healed up and lived close enough to ride the twisties with you. Enjoy and stay safe.:rockon:

·
Registered
950 Posts
That will be sweeet. Every time someone talks to me about going out towards South Carolina I start looking at the map trying to see if it would be close enuff to rent a bike and hit the dragon. Cuz if it was like a hour away from where I would be, nobody might notice that I ditched the wedding...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts