Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this place, their prices are very good, lots of great accessories and they ship so fast it's like shopping in their store and carrying it home! I ordered ISO Grips and Throttle Buster 2 days ago and there are here already!
:rockon:

http://www.powersportsuperstore.com

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I love this place, their prices are very good, lots of great accessories and they ship so fast it's like shopping in their store and carrying it home! I ordered ISO Grips and Throttle Buster 2 days ago and there are here already!
:rockon:

http://www.powersportsuperstore.com
Hey Cliff, what part of MD are you in, I was born and raised in Frederick. :beerchug:

Great job on the grips.

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Joppa which is off 95 near Aberdeen. I get out to Westminister all the time to see my brother in law.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I'm in Joppa which is off 95 near Aberdeen. I get out to Westminister all the time to see my brother in law.
I made plenty of trips past Joppa on my way to Havre de Grace, most of my family lived around the Westminister area. I always wanted to stop at the Proving Grounds to see if I could ride the rocket sled. LOL :doh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
powersportsuperstore.com: Don't count on them!

I ordered from them once. Will never do it again.

I ordered brake pads. They claimed same day shipping if using UPS or above. I selected UPS ground as they are in Austin and I am in Houston, so I would get them the next day. The next day came and went. I sent an email asking WTF? and they told me it shipped out that day. (this is three days later, btw). I replied asking them to refund my shipping charges. Late that night I received an email with a USPS tracking number. They sent it USPS instead of UPS!

I plan to wait till I receive the package and then dispute through Amex. Gotta love Amex! I have missed out on alot of riding due to powersportsuperstore.com.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts