Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered throttle cables and Kury grips on the afternoon of June 28. I paid a little extra to upgrade the shipping so I could get me bike put together sooner. They also had advertised same day delivery. Unfortunately, they did not ship the order until yesterday, July 3. That is 5 days to process, and another 4 days to ship, given th UPS estimated delivery date of the 8th. I talked to the online customer service and they said there was nothing they could do, as the items were located in different warehouses and had to be shipped together.

I am disappointed in their service and their 'false' advertising for same day shipping- turns out there are many stipulations on how an order has to receive same day shipping.

I give this site a poor rating of 2 out of 5... Gonna order from Denniskirk and motorcycle superstore in the future.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I've been pleased with motorcylesuperstore.com so far except for my last order which was my K&N air filters. It took them 2 weeks to even get the air filters from the manufacturer and 2 more days for them to ship them to me. Overall though they have been pretty good with getting the order out quick.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I bought a helmet from Motorcycle superstore on a friday- was wearing it the tuesday after... I thought that was good. Denniskirk is where I got my tires- I had them in 5 days as well...

powersports superstore could at least have notified me that it would take longer...

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
D. Kirk is nice. If you order it before 8pm, it ships that day. No BS involved. ;) Everytime I order from them, its on my porch 2 days after I place the order, and that's just regular shipping too. They'll also beat any other advertised price on the same item, by $1 if you take the time to show/call them. So you get stuff cheaper, and faster. ;)

Just sayin....

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Denniskirk is where I got my tires- I had them in 5 days as well...

powersports superstore could at least have notified me that it would take longer...
I got my Metzlers from motorcyclesuperstore.com because they were Dennis Kirk was out of stock on the rear tire at the time

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess I am just lucky. My dad live just a few miles away for DK and I am within riding distance so I am there all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts