Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In THIS thread, I'd like you all to suggest any posts you may feel have "slipped away" and should have been stickied. Provide a link to the parent thread and it will be looked at within 48 hrs. Thanx.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done, and done...thanks guys...this is the kind of positive attitude and contribution we need to keep up here. :smiley_th

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
No problem! I was going to suggest a few more, but I saw that they are already taken care of. Great job guys!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're here to listen to all, and do what we can. Within bounds that is. :)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wary about sticking the second, since YouTube vids often get pulled etc...but both are done, was a good vid and your pics were good. Done x2.:smiley_th

·
4,508 Posts
Thread: Shindigen FH020AA by Kelly2001

Could you make the Mosfet Testing Procedures a sticky ?

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
...link me, bebbay, so's I see the exact one ya mean...think I know, but wanna be sure. Might merge 2 even if not the same. Actually, found it...let it go for now so that a few more facts can be added and docs presented...too early in the thread.....when it grows some, then I will. K ?

·
4,508 Posts
Thread: Shindigen FH020AA by Kelly2001

Could you make the Mosfet Testing Procedures a sticky ?

WilliamTech

JM2001

Here is the Mosfet FH020AA diagnostic check from Roadstercycles: I quote: Multimeter on diode check.
Positive multimeter lead to positive mosfet pin, negative multimeter to each stator pin 1 at a time, should get all zeros.
Negative multimeter lead to positive mosfet pin, positive multimeter to each stator pins 1 at a time should get all close to the same, about 100, I've seen 70 to 140 depending on ambient weather (still all good).
Now, Positive multimeter lead to negative mosfet pin, negative lead to each stator lead 1 at a time should get 435 ish all close to the same (again varies by ambient temp).
Negative multimeter to negative mosfet pin, positive multimeter to each stator pin 1 at a time, should get zeros.
If you get a zero where you should not or a number where you should not, then you possibly have a bad mosfet, odds are not good of that." End quote

" Loud Pipes Risk Rights "

·
4,508 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts