Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone lead me through the process of posting pictures? I have a 2006 VN750 for sale. I have the pictures on a Kodak Picture CD and also on my digital camera. It must be a simple process but it evades me. Thanks for any help.

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
plug camera into computer or insert picture cd.... locate files... couple ways to go about it goto photobucket and set up an account and upload by clicking upload and selecting (located file) to up load just on here when posting a reply click go advance or i believe new thread is automatic click on the lil paperclip(aka attach file) and attach (located file)
example of the cd would be (d:/kodaccd/image01.jpg ) camera would be e:/kodac/img001.jpg these are guesses on the drive letter folder names and image names... hope that helps

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Get a photobucket account. Once you're set up and have your pics loaded, copy the link below the thumbnails and paste it into your post. It should look like this:

so when you hit the post button, it will show the picture and not the link.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Can someone lead me through the process of posting pictures? I have a 2006 VN750 for sale. I have the pictures on a Kodak Picture CD and also on my digital camera. It must be a simple process but it evades me. Thanks for any help.
Almost the same way you've uploaded your "avatar" :rockon:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts