Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
New here...

This is what it looks like so far. It was completely stock when I bought it in April 2019.
My Mods on a '05:
Drag bars
Digital Speedo
LED turn signals
Wrapped pipes
Hand built seat
Ammo box "trunk"

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
This is what it looks like so far. It was completely stock when I bought it in April 2019.
My Mods on a '05:
Drag bars
Digital Speedo
LED turn signals
Wrapped pipes
Hand built seat
Ammo box "trunk"
pretty nice!

How's it ride with the small seat (comfy?)?
Are those handlebars straight across? I assume they are but wasn't 100% sure.
How did you mount that ammo box?

Lastly - would like to see a few more pics from different angles (and the digital speedo).

and welcome!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
New here...

pretty nice!

How's it ride with the small seat (comfy?)?
Are those handlebars straight across? I assume they are but wasn't 100% sure.
How did you mount that ammo box?

Lastly - would like to see a few more pics from different angles (and the digital speedo).

and welcome!!
Here's what it looked like when I got it. All stock with full windshield and everything. Started stripping it down in April (have spare parts if anyone needs them).
New handlebars aren't straight, they are 3.75" pullback.
The digital speedo is actually for a bicycle. Magnet glued on front wheel trips the sensor on fork as wheel rotates. It's a Giant brand. Its simple and small but doesn't light up.
I'm gonna re-wrap the seat, the material is too bulky but it's comfortable. The padding is just high density foam mounted to a plywood square base and the whole thing is velcro-ed to the frame and material is attached to the side panel mounts. The ammo box is just bolted to the frame cross member piece over the rear fender, the two holes were already threaded (not sure why they're even there). I'll share more finished pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I made this seat out of the original Vulcan tongue and part of a Boulevard seat. Still needs a little work to smooth it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 145 of 145 Posts