VIN: jkavnda16gb506379
condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 750
fuel: gas
odometer: 4345
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
selling my low miles clean running vn750 ! New tires. new battery installed vulcan 900 seat with updated handles. relocated license plate and smoothed out rear fender. tires are one size taller in front and wider in rear from stock. rectifier has been relocated and new pig tale installed. All fluids clean and have been changed. carbs will need to cleaned and serviced. New plugs and rear splines lubed. will need carbs cleaned to run properly"

He's asking $1000.00, but it hasn't started in 7 months. He says it turns and tries to start but won't crank up. So, this will be my first bike, and I'm wondering if it is worth it? I eventually want to make it into a bobber, but that's way down the line. I appreciate any feedback, thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I'm looking to buy a Vulcan 750...this is the post:

"1986 kawasaki vulcan 750
VIN: jkavnda16gb506379
condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 750
fuel: gas
odometer: 4345
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
selling my low miles clean running vn750 ! New tires. new battery installed vulcan 900 seat with updated handles. relocated license plate and smoothed out rear fender. tires are one size taller in front and wider in rear from stock. rectifier has been relocated and new pig tale installed. All fluids clean and have been changed. carbs will need to cleaned and serviced. New plugs and rear splines lubed. will need carbs cleaned to run properly"

He's asking $1000.00, but it hasn't started in 7 months. He says it turns and tries to start but won't crank up. So, this will be my first bike, and I'm wondering if it is worth it? I eventually want to make it into a bobber, but that's way down the line. I appreciate any feedback, thanks in advance!
Give em 700ish, clean the carbs and do all the proactive items that hadn't been done (r/r relocation, agm battery, iridium plugs, etc.) I wonder how I get lucky letting my bike sit 6 months between runs..

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Reactions: thtanner

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
low mileage for that old a bike but seems to have been well cared for. Agree offer lower then check the rear splines. Great bobber project.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Well in my book that thing is already bobbed with a sportster seat. But yeah, if you can get it under $1000 then heck yeah. Looks clean. Cameras love these bikes though.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts

now that's bobbed with a sportster seat.that seat added like 350 horsepower.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paulywog
1 - 6 of 6 Posts