Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

the best that date works for me, would be......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, you asked for it......so, you've got it! lol

here's a poll.

so, if you would pick the date that would work best for you, that would be great.

July 17-19, July 24-26 and July 31- Aug.1

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
First...lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Gotta get sumtin running first before I set a date;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
slacker! ;) lol
Hell two weren't cooperating so I'm working on a third.broke an exhaust stud if I can get it out motor will be in frame tomorrow

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not voting....at the moment I have no preference as to which dates.
Let's see what we wind up with......
I'm with you. :) ... but I'm starting to wonder if it will even get off the ground. seems to be a lack of interest.......:(

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Well my luck got better. Drilling out the motor mount on my xs400 motor (I'm putting a plain model motor into a special frame and the special uses a larger diameter rear bottom bolt on the mount)get the right one drilled. Perfect.drill the left one and it comes apart.was cracked.so now I basically have a 400 cc boat anchor.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Well my luck got better. Drilling out the motor mount on my xs400 motor (I'm putting a plain model motor into a special frame and the special uses a larger diameter rear bottom bolt on the mount)get the right one drilled. Perfect.drill the left one and it comes apart.was cracked.so now I basically have a 400 cc boat anchor.
Sorry to hear. Can you drain the oil out of er to give those fish a fighting chance? :pepper:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Oils already drained.lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Then set it up with some gas, find a way to start it, and run it till it goes boom!
Can't find the heart.the motor was from my first bike

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
A Blast from the Past

Hey, Ruger.
Haven't been on this site in ages.
I see you have the same avatar.
I'll be in Oxford for commencement tomorrow.

EZC

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
only 3 votes so far...wow!! this site has really fallen off.

What the hell happened to this site? So a few people got banned, a bunch or people left due to the stupid politics in this forum, and supposedly the old members were going to return in droves.

OK...so why only 3 votes?
I for one would love to be part of this meet and greet, and am always helping other members when I can. I am here to meet and ride with other members, but it appears the only ones left are the newbies who show up for help, then leave....maybe a few die hard members, and the Admins.....What gives?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
I don't have anything running yet,or I'd be in.I know how ya feel about the newbs...and where are the old members?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
only 3 votes so far...wow!! this site has really fallen off.

What the hell happened to this site? So a few people got banned, a bunch or people left due to the stupid politics in this forum, and supposedly the old members were going to return in droves.

OK...so why only 3 votes?
I for one would love to be part of this meet and greet, and am always helping other members when I can. I am here to meet and ride with other members, but it appears the only ones left are the newbies who show up for help, then leave....maybe a few die hard members, and the Admins.....What gives?
exactly how I feel!

I don't have anything running yet,or I'd be in.I know how ya feel about the newbs...and where are the old members?
again, exactly how I feel!

I have nothing against the newbies, they're new and all not knowing. now as for the old members (outside of Old Dog, RIP) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, Ruger.
Haven't been on this site in ages.
I see you have the same avatar.
I'll be in Oxford for commencement tomorrow.

EZC

but I give credit to where credit is due.

hey Easy-C, whatzzzz up?! lol

I'm way over due to drop you an email. :doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts