Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin for a Plug and Play type modulator for my headlight, one that
will fit inside the headlight if possible. If I can't find one that fits inside the
headlight I guess I will have to settle for mounting the modulator in another place.

Anyone know of a Plug and Play modulator that fits nicely on VN750's ?

·
Calif Rider
725 Posts
Try looking up www.comagination.com/modulator.htm. Then click on the motorcycle, from there you look up your bike. The first listing is for the 750 and you have the H4 bulb at 75 watts. I bought one last year really works fine and very easy to install. Just plug it in and it easily fits in side of the head light housing. The price is only $ 60 plus shipping. I really like it myself.
Plus you mave to check if your state has legelized it. Here in Calif it is covered by Cal Pub 25251.2

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Bulldog was putting together one. It is a plug you wire into and can remove it and instal it easy.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The comagination headlight modulator is State of the Art. It's much smaller than other makes and appears to be one of the better Plug and Play modulators. With the Summer riding Season already here I can't wait any longer with all the cagers disregarding Lena's space.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I have a signal dynamics and it works well sinple PNP instakk.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a Kisan Tech Trailblazer, and I love it. You just disconnect the connector for the bulb, plug in the modulator, and then plug in the original wire to the modulator's connector, plug in the daylight sensor (all modulators are supposed to have daylight sensors) and you're done.

-MikeS

·
Registered
37 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but headlight modulators are covered by Federal Law, and are legal in all 50 states. I just put a Signal Dynamics unit on my 1500.

:motorcycl

·
Drive less, ride more...
1,114 Posts
That's my understanding, too....Roger.

Modulating headlamps are federally "blessed" in all 50 states.

I've never been stopped about it, in either GA or FL.

For what it's worth, they're also legal in Canada.

I'll second the motion on the Kisan Tech modulator--it went in my headlamp housing just fine, and has worked great ever since.......:motorcycl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts