Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband bought it for me to learn how to ride on. He tried teaching me but forgot to tell me a few crucial things to keep me from dropping it. Since then I learned from the MSF pros, and even my gallumping hubby says I ride pretty well. :rockon:

Now, I have a 2000 VN75O. I like it. Mr. Valkyrie rider thinks it's too small for him, so if I keep it, he'll leave it alone. It will be all mine mine mine! :D But the Previous owner broke the clutch lever and replaced it with a non-stock lever that doesn't fit right, and it doesn't match the other one.:confused:

I want chrome brake and clutch levers.

I need a right rear turn signal.

I need a right side pipe.

I need both mirrors.

I need a good suggestion for a windshield.

I need a good suggestion for a smooth seat to replace the stock one, since I hate the buttons.

This bike only has 3715 miles on it. The stuff above is needed to make it look as good as she runs. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
:smiley_th
woowoo said:
My husband bought it for me to learn how to ride on. He tried teaching me but forgot to tell me a few crucial things to keep me from dropping it. Since then I learned from the MSF pros, and even my gallumping hubby says I ride pretty well. :rockon:

Now, I have a 2000 VN75O. I like it. Mr. Valkyrie rider thinks it's too small for him, so if I keep it, he'll leave it alone. It will be all mine mine mine! :D But the Previous owner broke the clutch lever and replaced it with a non-stock lever that doesn't fit right, and it doesn't match the other one.:confused:

I want chrome brake and clutch levers.

I need a right rear turn signal.

I need a right side pipe.

I need both mirrors.

I need a good suggestion for a windshield.

I need a good suggestion for a smooth seat to replace the stock one, since I hate the buttons.

This bike only has 3715 miles on it. The stuff above is needed to make it look as good as she runs. Anyone have any ideas?
Not sure if you'd be interested, my VN700 has a very good condition smooth seat I'd trade up for a button'ed seat. I'd throuw in other goodies, because IMHO...the button seat looks much nicer. You might wanna hold on to it!

Like whistle clean stated...keep an eye out on Ebay, some good stuff pops up all the time.

Good luck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
To dress it up!

I find a lot of stuff on ebay as well. You might look at http://www.cruisercustomizing.com for some of the items needed to dress a bike. I bought my Memphis shades windshields there.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Right turn signal.. It's important to know if you need a front or back one since they are wired different.
Also, I believe I have a set of the OEM Mirrors if you are interested.
New they are $44.25 each from Ron Ayers.
I'm asking $40 shipping included for the set and I do take paypal *S*

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
That's what I get for speed reading. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts