Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

As someone who has worked in retail and been connected with industrial shipping and quality control to some extent, I always feel the need to share when a company impresses me with their customer service. I recently purchased a set of slow jets for a re-jet project on my brother-in-laws '92 VN750 from PJ Motorsports. First of all, the package arrived roughly 3 days ahead of the projected ETA (standard USPS option chosen). Secondly, after discovering that part of my order had been left out (something that usually represents a negative experience in my book), I shot off a polite, but questioning e-mail to PJ Motorsports. In no more than 7 minutes I had received a personal response complete with explanation, corrective action (item to be priority shipped), apology, and a word of warning to double-check the jet I had received. Within 2 hours, I received another email that the second package has been shipped already. Normally an order gone awry gets me a little bothered, but PJ Motorsports turned this negative into a positive with their quick, positive personal response. I highly recommed PJ Motorsports to anyone looking for jets for their Vulcan! :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Thanks for the input. I have recently had a horrible experience with cheapcycleparts.com ..ie they sent the wrong gasket after almost a month ...i will try pj.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts