Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems Bill has pissed of a forum member by not getting a part sent to him immediately after he sold it to him.
He is going to let everyone know about it, so I thought I'd beat him to it.
This member bought an ignition switch, and needed it fairly quickly.
It was part of the items he was on the way to send out.
So now he is mad, and wants to bash Bill on here.
I know he didn't get the parts out like he was supposed to, and we are both sorry.
I will make sure that in the future they get sent out within 2 days from when he receives the payment.
Again, I'm sorry to everyone that he didn't get the parts out.
:(

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Did this member complain before knowing what happened? I saw another post that was an apology for complaining since he didn't know the reason for the delay, just so you know. Best to you and Bill.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Waiting On Parts

I've tried to be patient. I have been asured that they will be shipped. I am not getting any response from Bill or his wife here on the forum and E-Mail. Is anyone else waiting for parts? Has anyone heard from Bill or his wife? I sent the money the 4th of November through Pay Pal.

Has his condition deteriorated. I was told he had to go back into the hospital because of bleeding, Is there a bigger problem?

Mcneuby

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
I received what I ordered. It was in the batch he was taking to ship when he had the accident. His wife got it in the mail within a few days after that.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Under the circumstances, I can't believe anyone who knew what happened to Bill would be complaining. If you need it NOW, buy it new. All parts for the VN750 are still available new. I hope Bill is doing ok and getting better.

Anyone who would compare used parts to a human life.....well, I'm not even going to go there. Get well soon Bill.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well Mcneuby I will say that I too am waiting on a part I ordered from Bill. However my part is to make my ride more aesthetically pleasing and not a big deal to me so I don't share your sense of urgency. I have just assumed that bigger things are going on in his life with the accident.

I would deduct from the tone of her post that he is no longer in the hospital which is a good thing. Please let us know how he's doing

Thanks!

Jay

·
Registered
509 Posts
Communication Is The Key

Read that again, I'm asking is the sitsuation worse than we thought? I probably should have posted in the member was in an accident, not pissed off forum member. If there is a worse problem than we thought please let us know. Is there any one that has contact with Bill or his wife?

Mcneuby

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Read that again, I'm asking is the sitsuation worse than we thought? I probably should have posted in the member was in an accident, not pissed off forum member. If there is a worse problem than we thought please let us know. Is there any one that has contact with Bill or his wife?

Mcneuby
Mcneuby did not name this thread. He is just asking on Bill's condition. I believe some members feel he is uncaring towards Bill and his situation. My initial reaction was similar until I went back and read the first post which was not from Mcneuby. We are all concerned about Bill just as we are about all members. I would suggest if any one has direct contact with Bill's family that they keep us all informed in a regual basis so as to avoid an onslaught of questions to his wife and confusion on our side. I would not want the group believing Mcneuby is heartless in this situation.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ahhhhhh. I think we assumed that you were the forum member that was off. I think it was the I've tried to be patient line. After reading it again I see where your coming from.

Hopefully well get an update on his condition when she checks back on this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts