Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you are familiar with the Pinlock visor system which eliminates fogging from FF helmet visors. Can't give a more glowing reccomendation for this product. The only negative to show up is the fact they only make the visors for certain helmets. If they don't offer one for your Scorpian or import special ...you are out of luck.

Until now. Pinlock now offers a new inner visor liner that should fit any helmet not equipped with the Pinlock external visor. Called the "Fine Vision" it attaches to the inside of your visor using an adhesive.
http://www.pinlock.nl/en/products-2/pinlock-fine-vision/

Available in clear, tinted and polychromic. Clear starts around 20 bucks I hear.

Although I have not tested the product, am sure you can find reviews online.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
A friend has one and he highly recommends it.

I have to see what is the model number of my full face helmet is so I can look up what is available for my particular model.

I would be nice to not have to carry sunglasses for the full face....these are auto darkening.

UPDATE: Go figure!! my helmet model is not listed. now searching for a double visor for my HJC.

I also saw an "electronic" visor which was interesting, but need to see if it will work for my HJC as well.
The complaints I hear about the monochromatic visors are that they take to long to react and it becomes a problem when entering tunnels or other such areas....but I figure you can always flip up the lens..right?

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Weather getting cooler this evening and I reinstalled the pinlock system in my Nolan helmet. The Nolan helmet came with a pinlock anti-fog system as standard. In the summers I pull it out, it does tend to slightly marr my vision, but in cooler weather while not perfect it really does reduce fog in my flip up helmet increasing safety.

KN got this one right. pinlock anti fog system is really worth getting. Not perfect, but the best I've found yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts