Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still have to put some miles on them but they feel great.

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
I want to hear how you like them. The OEM won't hold a windshield properly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do. i got a golf outing today but should put some miles on sunday

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
R the mirrors usable?

DT

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like those a bunch.

Who makes them and what model are they?

Would like to get a set of those...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i need to tweek them yet but yes i can see each side rather well. there was a post on here about the bars. he had he had 1 set left after i bought mine. the post was somthing like. hurry 4 hours left.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts

·
1985 VN-700
418 Posts
What did you do about the bendy clutch cable? Did you change it? Mine is a steel tube almost a 90 degree bend where it comes off the adjuster at the lever.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you look at the last pic close i routed it under the speedo works fine

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks kanuck. hows the bike coming along? did ya bend the bars? i got a stock set if ya need them.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Thanks for the offer but surprisingly the bars are ok, I think. lol She's pretty much all together I'm just polishing things up before I take any pics. We'll have to get together for a ride soon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im ready we put 250 miles on the 5th. rode down to hocking hills. there was 5 bikes. we had a nice ride. it was very hot like 95ish lol

·
94 vulcan straight pipes.
1 Posts
ebay t bars

redneck i have the same bike. i saw your pics and decided to get the same ones. do you find yourself leaning forward? they look good though. and my bars are all bent. one side from me and the other from owner before me. im excited to try em. i also ordered 1 1/8 risers to bring em iup abit.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
This post is 5 years old, I don't think redneck is around anymore, although kanuck is somewhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts