Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, well, I managed to pull a lead out of one of my pickup coils. I was able to solder the wire & get it back in the hole for a temporary fix bit I don't trust the solder in the hole to last very long. Not a great connection.

So I'm looking to see if anyone has some they'd let go cheap. I've got an eye on ebay but I don't see any as cheep as I'm trying to be. ltms

So, if you have a set laying around & you'd like to help a brother out, I could use them.

Thanks in advance, kanuck69.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Hey all, well, I managed to pull a lead out of one of my pickup coils. I was able to solder the wire & get it back in the hole for a temporary fix bit I don't trust the solder in the hole to last very long. Not a great connection.

So I'm looking to see if anyone has some they'd let go cheap. I've got an eye on ebay but I don't see any as cheep as I'm trying to be. ltms

So, if you have a set laying around & you'd like to help a brother out, I could use them.

Thanks in advance, kanuck69.
Check with "Shark88", he has acquired many spare parts recently, which he has for sale.

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
i got a set off of my 86 with the holes already elongated for the gap mod pm me with a fair offer i'm in need of the money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts