Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay the arms on my petcock keep falling off. It appears that nobody makes them anymore. I am looking for a new tank that will fit our bikes, but with a different petcock on it. Preferable a Harley petcock because you can get one cheap.

Any help will be awesome. Please I don't want to chance fate and have another fire that I can not walk away from.

·
Registered
46 Posts
YEAH, i replaced all the internals with the repair kit, only to have the damm thing leak from the swivel joints!!!

Any ideas what might fit the hole? i can use a 'T' piece to split the lines, and vaccum assist isnt neccessary!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
racohoon,
dennis kirk had a adapater to put a different petcock in. I should get it wednesday or thursday. I will let you know if it works and if I need yours. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP..... all you have to do to fix this problem is give the arm a little tap with a hammer or something and it will fix the probelm...it is a metal to metal fit.

Okay the arms on my petcock keep falling off. It appears that nobody makes them anymore. I am looking for a new tank that will fit our bikes, but with a different petcock on it. Preferable a Harley petcock because you can get one cheap.

Any help will be awesome. Please I don't want to chance fate and have another fire that I can not walk away from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts