Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a Periodic Maintenance Spreadsheet from the Periodic Maintenence Chart in the VN750 Motorcycle Service Manual - Fifth Edition.

It`s derived from this automotive template on Google Docs.

I might try and add the other frequency criteria (Whichever comes first) at a later time, but I think this is sufficent for now.

Anything else I should add?

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
how about just use the one that is already floating around? Check my scribd pages Fallow my sig links), yahoo group files, yahoo group links, links on this forum, google search... there are about 10 to 20 different versions of the same file... just look and you will find. then trailer it to fit your needs

For some reason the Scribd Group is down, so I will post the Two I have

MC Maintenance

VN750 Maintenance

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks for sharing, and participating in the site!

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
I made a Periodic Maintenance Spreadsheet from the Periodic Maintenence Chart in the VN750 Motorcycle Service Manual - Fifth Edition.

I might try and add the other frequency criteria (Whichever comes first) at a later time, but I think this is sufficent for now.

Good idea dude, I wonder if there's one floatin' around for the meanie somewhere. I'll have to forward this to my buddy who bought my 750. Thanks Roach.

·
Registered
738 Posts

Additions;
- Yearly lubing of cables (cable, throttle, speedo)
- Yearly spray of carb or brake (non-chlorinated only) cleaner down gas cap vent tube to prevent POOGS
- Monthly checking AGM battery for loose connections

1 - 5 of 5 Posts