Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if new thread for no cause. I have scoured the pix and can't find what I ran across a few days ago. Someone had some foot rests mounted on a Wingerline (?) engine/highway guard. These appeared to be square pads somehow mounted on the top outside rail. Looked like they would work well for what I had in mind, but I cannot find pix. I sent msg regarding the picture, but no response.

Just looking for some options out there. Wolfie had a picture he posted in another link and I sent a reply in that link, just haven't heard back yet.

Looking for something not too "heavy" as to overwhelm the dynamics of the front of the bike, but yet substantial enough to do the job of giving me an alternative foot rest on the road.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look pretty good and would fit the bill for what I am wanting.

The ones I saw before looked to be rubber pads of some sort, mounted top edge of Wingerline bar. Stationary, didn't look like they would move at all. These are a very good option.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I actually have a set.....they have the same type mount as the ones I just posted, but they are a square plate covered in a rubber pad. so basically it is a rubber foot pad that is mounted on the bar.

I got them off of eBay, but never used them.

I did a quick search on eBay but can't find them now.

If you want my set, PM me and we will work it out.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you send me a picture?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for diggin' them out. :)

PM sent.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
here are the ones I have:

Those are really different footrests for highway bars kc.
Never seen anything like that before, or even thought about mounting footrests from below the pad rather than from the end.
Good find for those needing another option. :smiley_th

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I thought they were neat, so I got a set thinking I could mount them on the F&S engine guard.....but not enough room for that application. I do however have other plans for them.

they are BikeMaster footpads at the Motorcycle-superstore.com
you can get a set here:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/121/45423/ITEM/BikeMaster-Touring-Rubber-Footpads.aspx?SiteID=Google_PLA121&WT.mc_ID=10012&esvt=0-GOUSC&esvadt=9-0-3886819-1&esvaid=30548&zmam=88421133&zmas=1&zmac=45&zmap=45423&kw={keyword}&gclid=CObj-aKWnLECFYTd4Aod_DBvfw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts