Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
At this point, Ebay is your best bet. As far as I am aware, no one makes or sells them new anymore.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Yup, they are a scares commodity any more. Just keep watching eBay. One will show up.
I checked ebay this morning and there was one on their "NEW", bids were up to $160!

·
2,527 Posts
I got one that needs the back pad refinished. $40 + shipping if you're interested or make an offer.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Yup, they are a scares commodity any more. Just keep watching eBay. One will show up.
I think you meant scarce....:beerchug:
and the price of those are what scares

ha ha....gotta bust ya on it cuz I do my fair share of typos too.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I ended up getting mine from a guy on Craigslist (DFW area). He sold it to me for $40.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I may have one soon...the way I just modded my bike, a tall one wont look right (unless I get apes too)..I'll keep ya in mind....

And hay, yer right in the area where Im plannin on moving someday...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Its an OEM Kawi High sissy...one of the mounting ears is damaged, but the PO fixed it to work, no backrest pad...gotta make yer own....
But honestly, if ya go to a Sears Hardware, or a Tractor Supply, you can get aluminum banding in different widths and thicknesses....just give it the bend ya want, cut to height, and drill yer holes...(about $8.00)
If I decide to keep mine, I might just start making custom sissys...its too easy...then I can make ya one...
Almost warm in the shop now, so I can start fabricating again...

·
2,527 Posts
Here's some pics

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Shark's is prettier than mine, lol...get his...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts