Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to make sure everyone gets this. I read RevZilla when I read the letter from the attorneys office. It was PartZilla. I don't even remember what I ordered from PartZilla.

I did buy a GREAT pair of pullover pants from RevZilla that I wear on a regular basis.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Makes Sense. I got a letter a few weeks ago from my credit card company saying an "unnamed vendor" had been hacked. Now I know which one. I have used them on a few occasions recently. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it that big of a difference between PartZilla and Revzilla? I'd assume they're on the same servers and what not? Wouldn't that endanger both of them.. of getting hacked.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm just seeing this and have used both vendors. What's going on with them? Has one or the other hacked credit cards? I've been very pleased with both. In fact, I was going to brag on Partzillas good prices and quick delivery.

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
RSVANT... it wasn't just partzilla, the credit card keyosks got hacked nationally this past summer and fall. Windows POS (Point of Sale) had some serious vulnerabilities. I got hacked at my local grocery store. The problems have been resolved now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts