Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All in all it has been a good summer for riding .I have made two trips to Hocking Hills,OH,Thre or four to The Red River Gorge in KY,The most recent yesterday.

Dave (CW4) came up for one trip to HH;Met another one of the members to ride with and he is welcome to come back any time.

Made a week long trip to the Smoky Mountains and over into NC.Plus a bunch of everyday riding thrown in.I have now gotten in a few days of riding (at least),for 18 consecutive months.Not an easy feat in Eastern Ky.

I have put together a few pictures from this year,so far.Not many pics for the amount of ground I have covered this year ,but I have a lot of good memories,that will last until the CRS sets in full force.

Here is a link to the album on my photobucket acct.The whole thing is public so if you want to look at some of the other stuff feel free to do so.
http://s161.beta.photobucket.com/user/denny606_photo/library/Summer 2013

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Very cool Denny !...mebbe next year a few of the Wolf Pack may make Hocking Hills, and others. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool Denny !...mebbe next year a few of the Wolf Pack may make Hocking Hills, and others. :smiley_th
You're welcome and I believe you would really enjoy the camping and riding down this way.I have never been any farther north than Pittsburg in that direction and have been threatening to see the New England area for years. Maybe next summer fresh seafood from the East coast could be on the menu,with a swing through your neck of the woods.I would probably need a translator though.I speak fluent hicktown English,don't know much Yankee lingo:)

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Denny, spectacular photos as always. My riding season is winding down and i love looking at such vivid expressions of joy and harmony motorcycles can bring. Inspires me to get out and ride as long as i can and never forget to stop look around occasionally.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Denny, great pictures and much needed at this time as I have been laid up with an unforseen medical situation that has taken me off of riding for the time being. Right now I am just surviving on pictures, memories, dreams and surfing the internet for future rides and mods to the Vulcan. As Wolfie mentioned, there maybe a chance that one of our longer rides next year could make it out your way and or HH. It would be great to meet up with some more peope that enjoy the Vulcan.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Denny, great pictures and much needed at this time as I have been laid up with an unforseen medical situation that has taken me off of riding for the time being. Right now I am just surviving on pictures, memories, dreams and surfing the internet for future rides and mods to the Vulcan. As Wolfie mentioned, there maybe a chance that one of our longer rides next year could make it out your way and or HH. It would be great to meet up with some more peope that enjoy the Vulcan.

Thanks for sharing.
Glad to brighten your day a little,I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for you and that you are soon able to enjoy life to the fullest.:smiley_th

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
All in all it has been a good summer for riding .I have made two trips to Hocking Hills,OH,Thre or four to The Red River Gorge in KY,The most recent yesterday.

Dave (CW4) came up for one trip to HH;Met another one of the members to ride with and he is welcome to come back any time.

Made a week long trip to the Smoky Mountains and over into NC.Plus a bunch of everyday riding thrown in.I have now gotten in a few days of riding (at least),for 18 consecutive months.Not an easy feat in Eastern Ky.

I have put together a few pictures from this year,so far.Not many pics for the amount of ground I have covered this year ,but I have a lot of good memories,that will last until the CRS sets in full force.

Here is a link to the album on my photobucket acct.The whole thing is public so if you want to look at some of the other stuff feel free to do so.
http://s161.beta.photobucket.com/user/denny606_photo/library/Summer 2013
Thanks for the Pics. and good to have you back on the forum in full bloom...lol...
Maybe next year we can meet up on some of those good twisties if my age keeps holdin out... Seems like my Northern ridin borders, and your Southern ridin borders get very close at times, but we just haven't met up yet...
Our great weather this week has come to a close I think, I did get in a couple of days of good ridin, but the week ahead looks like the bike may stay parked, as I am a fair weather rider only...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I speak fluent hicktown English,don't know much Yankee lingo
We dont speak Yankee here where I am...thats more in Jersey and the city...we speak yahoo backwoods redneck hick by me... ;)
And yer welcome here any time. My house is your house. And that goes for any of my brothers.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Hey, I know what a "listen-up stick" is, doesn't that earn me some hilly billy points? :beerchug:
not only have I never heard of a "listen-up stick", but I have not a clue to what it might be! :doh: lol

so I think I would be in MUCH need for a translator! damn yankee! lol

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
not only have I never heard of a "listen-up stick", but I have not a clue to what it might be! :doh: lol

so I think I would be in MUCH need for a translator! damn yankee! lol
It's the stick your Daddy or Momma is beating you with when they are trying to get you to"Listen Up"

BTW,I can't believe no one on here has given me a hard time about getting the year wrong,It is still 2012 ,isn't it? Don't try to use the excuse "I saw it but didn't want to embarrass you" line.I know you all better than that ;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
BTW,I can't believe no one on here has given me a hard time about getting the year wrong,It is still 2012 ,isn't it? Don't try to use the excuse "I saw it but didn't want to embarrass you" line.I know you all better than that
We all knew what you meant... small issue. No Problem !

Is it the Alzheimer's ? :):):) LOL

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I read it...and assumed you were going to follow up with ride plans for next year so we can make plans to join you....lol
yeah me too! :doh:

great, thanks Denny! I was going to use this thread to throw out some ideas/rides/get togethers that I'm thinking about for next year. blast! now I will have to start my own thread! :doh: lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Ill be honest...it was a complete oversight on my part.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts