Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a full set of locks plus a key. The PO had screwed up the gas cap, and the ignition switch and helmet locks are different.
I also need a tool box, a set of mirrors, and both grab rails and the upper rail over the tool box.
Mine are bare aluminum, but a polished set would work.
I have sent out a couple of PM's, and I thought I'd send a message out in here too.
Thanks.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I too am looking for the upper chrome rail over the tool box...the Lower rail I have.
WilliamTech

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has a gas cap without a key, that will work for me too. I can have a local locksmith re-key it for me to match my ignition switch.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Your vn700

Did you buy your bike from a fireman in Jerome Idaho? There was a member of this forum that had a 700 that he was having trouble with. He had done pretty well then he started having trouble and he quit posting. I am just wondering if he gave up and sold it? I don't know what his name is just that he was from Jerome and was a fireman.

Mcneuby :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if he is a fireman or not. He bought it from a former member on here who had passed away, and was in the process of putting it back together.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
i have a set of aluminum side rails. and the alum. sissybar too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts