Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAWASAKI-VN...essories&hash=item3a89fd5054&vxp=mtr#shpCntId

I'm planning a trip down to Orlando next weekend anyway, and emailed the seller and he said I can pick it up then.

The question is, will it fit my 2002?

I don't really care about the seat and all the other stuff, mainly the front fairing and luggage option. I like that they're stock Kawasaki. I have a set of cheap Ebay luggage on my bike now, but I'm sure I can sell those on Craigslist locally, or mount them on my Rebel 450.

Thanks!

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Sweet...thats a hell of a buy..those are rare and hard to find...yes it will fit..u can always buy it and sell to me for $300 and make $100..lol

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I believe another member recently posted that link. I do not remember the name but I recognize the picture and the description. Good luck.

Edit: I just saw the post and it was from Spockster in the Sell and Swap threads and the heading was Kaw Fairing, Hard Bags, Mustang Seat Pan. The shipping cost was the issue I believe for him.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
1985 brake and clutch levers are different...brake MC different....engine cyl, piston and head different...fork caps different (air)................just for future reference....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was mainly interested in the fairing, and possibly the saddle bags.
I ghetto rig some saddle bags onto my bike now, but I'd prefer factory bags. I'll just move my ebay hard bags over to my Rebel 450.

Thanks guys! I'll pick it up at the end of the month!
I'll post back and give away parts I don't use!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....highest bidder on the shipping ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts