Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of the items are used but in serviceable condition. All of them came off of my 96. All prices do not include shipping, which will be calculated after I know what zip the item needs to go to.

Chrome MotoBoss handgrips (new in package) $15 AVAILABLE
Driver footpegs $40 SOLD
Airbox boot parts (just about all except the air box) $40 AVAILABLE
Pilot box inner (the part with the indicators - turn/headlight/etc.) $15 AVAILABLE
Stock mirrors $40 AVAILABLE
Ears $75 AVAILABLE
Stock turn signals (front and rear - do not have bullet connectors) $75 AVAILABLE

I also have a set of K&N Air filters with less than 200 miles on them in perfect condition for $45. Ruger has first dibs. SOLD

If you are interested in any of the parts, PM or email me.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
do you still have the right side mirror by chance? if so please give me a call asap. thanks

david 4406229510
i believe that stock mirrors can be used on either side. so there's really no "left" or "right" mirror. you just need a stock mirror.

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks ruger i need a mirror for my 89 cuz the state says i have to have it which is cool. ive been looking hard for one and just cant get lucky!!!!

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Chief - for the ears, I'd rather keep the set together. How about $50 for both plus shipping.

EVeryone else - David the Great 1 has dibs on the mirrors. I'll post an update if he decides to not buy them.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
If ya don't mind AJ I think I have a left ear that I could sell (cheap) separate. I'll need to find it to make sure that it's the right one that broke and not the left.

Elubas, are you needing an ear for functional or cosmetic reasons? If for functional, I might have an ear for ya. If for cosmetic, definitely buy one from AJ (mine look fine but the chrome is starting to bubble).

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
OK so I have the left side ear. Neither of us are trying to get rich off the parts (I'll want a tad bit more than shipping...) Left side ear is in better condition than right side ear - actually it's in great condition FOR A 23 YEAR OLD EAR. No bubbling on the left ear, some fading on the black. Like I said, if you're changing ears for cosmetic reasons go with AJ's - if ya want a cheap ear buy one from me ;-)

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Footpegs are gone!

Ears are pending sale, so for now we'll call them gone as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts