Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my project has gone from bobber convert to factory restore. I intend to revert it back to stock for trade-in of another bike soon. As part of the restoration, I am having to change the stock color scheme to ebony / silver due to part availability. This means I will have a front and rear fender in red (same color of bike as posted at top left of this website) and a 1985 gas tank in flat black with the under side in the same red as the fenders. The gas tank came from slimvulcanrider and he has priority choice on whether or not he wants it back. I can't seem to PM him, so hopefully he will see this. If I don't hear from him soon, then it will be up for grabs. I am not looking to make money off the parts, just pay for the shipping and it's yours. All transactions will be done via PayPal to protect both ends. All parts should be available by the end of the month.

Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
PM sent on the rack

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
PM sent on the saddlebags.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Which model is the windshield? I might be interested in that also.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which model is the windshield? I might be interested in that also.

Thanks,

Matt
Nation Cycle is the brand. I'll get a pic to you when I am not working. It is a little goobered on the left side where the hand would be protected. Other than that, it is in good shape.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I have been slow getting pics up. I am starting a new nighttime shift Saturday and in the process of changing my sleeping schedule. I may have some pics tonight if not Saturday morning.

Also, can anyone tell me if the exhaust needs to be removed to remove the engine guard? Thanks!

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
PM sent on the windshield.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
F & S 1" Chrome Engine Guard
I just pulled this off the bike when I took the pic. Will be cleaned before shipping. This retails for $99.95. I am asking $60 + shipping.
This is a great buy !

WillimTech :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
PM Sent

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump

Post #1 info has changed, please read it! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Sent a PM

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
wheres the pics?

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ok, as some of you know, I no longer have the VN750. This means the 1985 gas tank from slim and the front/rear fenders are up for grabs. All I am asking is to cover shipping plus some (20% of shipping cost). Here are the dimensions and weights:

Gas Tank:
Description: Repainted flat black before I got it. Still wine red underneath. Does have surface rust inside. Does not leak. made in 1985 and does not have vent tube.​
Weight: ~17 LBS​
Box LxWxH: 14x21x33.5 inches​

Fender (will be shipped together):
Description: Front fender in great shape. Straight without any dents, dings, scratches or rust. Is dirty atm. Rear fender is also in great shape. Does have two spots were frame rubbed through paint and has a few scuffs from being dropped. No dings, dents or rust.​
Combined Weight: ~15 LBS​
Box LxWxH: 8.5x18x27.5​

Packages will be shipped from 67037. Thanks for looking!

Pics:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts