Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A felow biker told me that his forum has its own parts distributer that gits parts at lower prices. I havent seen one on this forum and i just had to perchase a part. I would much rather give my suport to someone on this site that does it. If your out there i would like to know for future parts or upgrades.

Thanks
clark47

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
This site has friends helping friends with parts for the VN750 ...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!
Thats a lot of info!
Just skimed it and learnd stuff

clark47

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks cliffhusn

i'll keep coming to all of you for the advice and i'll just keep giting the parts from my local dealer. They havent done me wrong yet.

Clark47

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Go to the "Links" function at the top of the page and click on it. On the links directory you will find "Vendors and other Online Sellers". Many links to vendors often mentioned on this site. I know I have seen a post about a vendor giving us a code number to get a 5-10% discount when a forum member orders from them. I do not recall who the vendor was though. Somebody else will know, and pop up eventually.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
If it is good used parts you are looking for then there are several on here and the yahoo group that have parts available.
If you are talking new parts though, Ron Ayers or Ron Greene have usually beat any price my dealer has. They do a lot more volume then a local dealer (unless they happen to BE your local dealer)

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
If you need a particular part for a VN750, ask here first, it's likely someone has it and you can pick it up at a reasonable price. I don't believe there is a person on this forum that will give you a bad deal or lead you down the wrong path. My year on this site has shown me that I can have friends that I've never met and they sure helped me get my bike up and running and staying that way. I have a Harley now but still follow this site for all of the knowledge that I keep picking up from some very bike-savy folks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts