Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I picked up the final drive & shaft tonight for my 2002 I bought last week and they look perfect, so I should have her up & running soon (hopefully Sunday).

So along with that, I also got a few boxes of other stuff that I'll be selling. I'm making a list of the stuff that I think is usable this weekend. This is what I saw so far:

I have a complete set of carbs & all the cables, clutch cable, Junction box, reserve lighting device, Ignition box, front & rear wheels, set of forks, stock rear shocks, fuel tank (w/petcock & sensor) with matching front & rear fenders, pair of stock air filter cages w/foam covers, rear brake assembly, stock seat, solenoid, positive battery cable, the starter button/shut off switch, horn button/turn signal switch, rear grab bars w/short backrest (chrome), coolant overflow bottle w/cover & cap, drivers side footpeg, pair passenger foot pegs w/brackets.

I won't have time to take pictures till Friday or Saturday so let me know if you're interested. I don't have any prices in mind right now, so if you want to make an offer I'll get back to you as soon as possible with pics.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
61 Posts
you still have the carbs?

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes they are still available, I'd like $75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
PM sent :smiley_th:smiley_th

1 - 6 of 6 Posts