Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooohooo, I just got back from picking up a complete parts bike for nothing but gas money for my buddies truck. It's a '85 VN700 and everything is there, gunna strip it down next weekend so parts will be available soon. If anyone is in need of anything hit me up here or a p.m. works too.

Peace :beerchug:

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry no guard, this is a 100% stocker bike.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I could use qwty 2 "92075: DAMPER,ENGINE BRACKET". I had to look it up to see what it's called. lol This time of year I'm in no hurry either. When ever you get to it, just let me know. Thanks.

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Does it have the compartment behind the seat? I may need some of the safety switches too. What color are the side covers?

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could use qwty 2 "92075: DAMPER,ENGINE BRACKET". I had to look it up to see what it's called. lol This time of year I'm in no hurry either. When ever you get to it, just let me know. Thanks.
OK I am not sure what the hell those are either...LOL...I can look it up or you could just tell me what I am looking for and I will get back at you once I get the bike torn apart.

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does it have the compartment behind the seat? I may need some of the safety switches too. What color are the side covers?
Yes it has the tool box but like so many others its missing the lock. As for the side covers they're black with the Vulcan decal removed. Tell me which switches you might be needing so I know what to pull off and price for you.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
OK I am not sure what the hell those are either...LOL...I can look it up or you could just tell me what I am looking for and I will get back at you once I get the bike torn apart.

They are the rubber engine mounts on the frame where the mount bolts go through. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Bill, do you have a CDI unit that works? I had a pm from Black_Box asking if I have one, but I think I sold all of mine.

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bill, do you have a CDI unit that works? I had a pm from Black_Box asking if I have one, but I think I sold all of mine.
I'll test it to make sure its still good and get back at you with my findings.

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Yes it has the tool box but like so many others its missing the lock. As for the side covers they're black with the Vulcan decal removed. Tell me which switches you might be needing so I know what to pull off and price for you.

-lock no biggie. Black covers would need paint so no help there I have covers that need paint. The clutch and sidestand safety switches are iffy on mine.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
They are the rubber engine mounts on the frame where the mount bolts go through. :smiley_th
I hate to correct you but it is not the rubber part. I listed the part number & name for referance. Before today I didn't know what ther are called. Your looking at 90275A or B as the rubber peice I'm after plain ol' 90275. It kinda looks like a disk.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I need the front side covers(up around the radiator fill part), side covers, Idle Adjust knob assembly (the whole thing all the way to the bolt on the bottom of the carbs), and the spring that pulls the throttle cable closed on the carb side. If you have any of that stuff, Shoot me a price and we can make a deal.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Kanuck, I have a bunch of engine mount bolts and dampers. Let me know how many you need and where they're located - I'll shoot some pics and send 'em to you to double-check those are the ones.

PM me whenever you have a chance.

·
the doctor
50 Posts
if the speedometer is still good give me an estimated cost and shipping. need an 85 or 86 only!

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Kanuck, I have a bunch of engine mount bolts and dampers. Let me know how many you need and where they're located - I'll shoot some pics and send 'em to you to double-check those are the ones.

PM me whenever you have a chance.
Thanks Cindy, AJ's got me covered on this one.

Wkrizan Thanks anyhow, I've been covered by AJcruzin to get me fixed up.:rockon: Funny how thing happen.

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need the front side covers(up around the radiator fill part), side covers, Idle Adjust knob assembly (the whole thing all the way to the bolt on the bottom of the carbs), and the spring that pulls the throttle cable closed on the carb side. If you have any of that stuff, Shoot me a price and we can make a deal.
Just to clairify, your seeking the neck covers, side covers, Idle adjustment assembly and the throttel linkage thats located on the right side of the carbs correct? Get back to me.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts