Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have way too much to list but if you need something give me a call i probably have it

no prices are set so just call me and we will hash out a price :beerchug:

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
PM sent

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
whats goin on with your bike? or is this another project?
i fixed a guys floppy shifter on his 94 vn750 and he gave me a 2000 as payment

i thought and so did he that with only 5k on the clock that it would have a good motor and just need some tlc a titled frame and a name but that wasnt the case

the guy whose bike i fixed had bought the 2000 off of the original owner who never completed the payments and when it came up for repo he hid the bike away then when he moved he rode it into the ground and blew the front piston into a million pieces

so long story short i split the case on a 94 vn750 and replaced the shifter tie rod and for payment i got a 2000 vn750 with a blown motor that is not repairable and no title

but i wont walk away empty handed the carbs have been spit shined by me and are already claimed by wolfie

goofin has bought the inner stator cover

and there is plenty left to sale just need some buyers now lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Im gettin all the shifter and brake stuff too, since I need em to make my fwds.....Im payin $xxx worth for the carbs and other parts since Im makin Trey a set of Fwds.....works fer me....he's a brother.....almost a son, lol....calls me weekly to make sure I aint died in my room, lol. My daughter dont even do that....she figures her mom would smell my dead body in a few days....

I love doin barter....sadly, the bill collectors wont take trades, lol.....wont take cash either.....credit card or debit or check....so, since I got none of the above, I just dont pay em, lol....hay.....what can they take from me ?...Bessie is all I got, and they'll see its an '85 and give up.....they dont figure its a custom classic now worth $4000, lol....I sent a few Postal MOs...seemed to go thru....makes em need to go to the PO then too, lol....work a lil....

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still have plenty of good parts for sale just give me a shout and we will talk bidness

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Just bought everything that locks--and a key!!!!!
Where to F' you been ? If you drop in, pls say Howdy !

...and Congrat's on (I am sure ) a good deal ! :smiley_th

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Stay on topic please....that should have been a PM.........*kicks Wm with his size 11s*..... ;)

·
4,508 Posts
Stay on topic please....that should have been a PM.........*kicks Wm with his size 11s*..... ;)
Holly Sh*t I read a lot of sh*t on other threads.... but blew it on this thread ?

.....I just messed up ? ? ?

Jesus, is this forum changing !

confused !

:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
interested in the goat. is it stock or drilled

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Im just playin with ya Bil.....Im tryin to lighten my general attitude of late and be more jovial..... ;)

·
4,508 Posts

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Received the stator cover, gasket looks great and even has the screws. Thanks for a beautiful piece!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sent a pm

1 - 20 of 26 Posts