Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,526 Posts
I'm sure plenty of people could use parts. Best to start out with an introduction for you first post and let us know what neck of the woods you're in.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
I'm sure plenty of people could use parts. Best to start out with an introduction for you first post and let us know what neck of the woods you're in.
yeah an introduction would be cool,seeing that you joined here over a year ago lol

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'd go for a whole motor if you're in the area and the price is right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8439259273 is my personal cell I?m out of South Carolina FYI for shipping heads up.... feel free to shoot a txt or call anytime day or night I?m parting them out because neither are running and I have spent countless time and money on them I just recently bought a 2000 Yamaha Vstar 650 not as much power or as fun to ride as the Vulcan 750 but I?m just tired of the pain and agony it has caused me. Also has a clean NOT SALVAGED SOUTH CAROLINA TITLE

·
Registered
499 Posts
8439259273 is my personal cell I?m out of South Carolina FYI for shipping heads up.... feel free to shoot a txt or call anytime day or night I?m parting them out because neither are running and I have spent countless time and money on them I just recently bought a 2000 Yamaha Vstar 650 not as much power or as fun to ride as the Vulcan 750 but I?m just tired of the pain and agony it has caused me. Also has a clean NOT SALVAGED SOUTH CAROLINA TITLE
Where in South Carolina? Price on the motor?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in need of the "toolbox" with the reflector etc that sits behind the seat/grab bar. Also, a front brake lever. Let me know if you have any of these and how much you would want for them. Thanks!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Happen to have coasters?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts