Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I think I like the headlight visor. Is it clean or rusty?

Surely someone wants the aftermarket pipes, and the extended backrest. Kinda hard to see everything. I'll look again.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Did you upload those pics on a phone? When I do the forum shrinks the pics and kills the resolution. Works better on a PC, like Spockster said it’s hard to see.
Would like to get a better look at the pipes

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'd be interested in the heat shields. One of mine is cracked, and I don't recall which one at the moment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I removed the attachments from the thread from my Chromebook and re-uploaded them from the same Chromebook. If that doesn't help, I will email the images to those who are interested. Also, for those who are interested in certain parts, I will email you the pictures of the items from different angles to help you make a clear decision.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I removed the attachments from the thread from my Chromebook and re-uploaded them from the same Chromebook. If that doesn't help, I will email the images to those who are interested. Also, for those who are interested in certain parts, I will email you the pictures of the items from different angles to help you make a clear decision.
Email or PMs?

Interested in the visor. Condition, price?

Edit: pics still really small and don't zoom very well on my phone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be willing to send the pictures in whichever way works best for the person requesting them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
What do you want for the pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Visor is a bit rusty, probably wouldn't polish out, might ok to sand/paint, but I'm looking for shiney.

How about that headlight ring, any rust or damage?

I'll keep thinking, seems there's something else I.needed. Need to visit the garage.

·
Registered
465 Posts
How much for each heat shield?

How much for the tool box with key?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m willing to sell the bike as-is with everything I have from it along with a Pennsylvania title.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - could you email some larger pictures and include one of the instrument panel please? I'm interested in the tachometer if it's in decent shape. Thanks! Paul

1 - 20 of 20 Posts