Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi need help finding bag protectors , after looking through this forum it seems as though you all seem to modify brackets not made for the vn or make your own.Is this because they arn't available or to expensive,any info on where to get these bits will be appreciated but please bear in mind i'm in the UK,

regards Daz:confused:

·
Registered
553 Posts
There are brackets out there and the Kawi ones are pricey but someone can get you set up. I don't know if Cobras are made anymore or not. Check with Ernie as he has had his bike a long time, he may know what to do in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
495 Posts
When I was looking for the supports last month, Cobra did not have anything for the VN750. The only one I know who makes aftermarket stuff would be Highway Hawks, they are based in Spain, so shipping might not be as expensive if you live in Europe. you can google them for their web address.

good luck! we don't have the best of luck with aftermarket parts of any ilk.

kait

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys managed to get a Honda set that i can bodge a little to fit if my bodging is up to, it if not its off to Highway Hawk we go

Daz

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There was a guy on ebay that made brackets to what ever size ya need.
But, I did a quick search and couldn't find him now?
As long as ya got some bodging experience, I'd bet you can get the Honda ones to fit.
Good luck with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts