Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm in Yardley, PA (north east of Philly), relocated from Erie area. Not sure where I might find out, other than this forum, but does anyone know of a meetup in the PA/NJ/DE area in 09? I'd love the chance to see what others have done with their bikes, get some tips on aftermarket goodies and perhaps find a 'ride' happening this summer.

Thank you,

Randy

·
Registered
748 Posts
There's a 2-day mini-gathering in July, the 17th and 18th, organized by Larry Fink in Lockhaven.

From the calendar on the Yahoo group:

NOR'EASTER 09
Date: Friday July 17, 2009
Time: All Day
Author: laf213pa
Type: Other
Reminder: There are reminders set for 5 days and 10 days before this event.
Phone: 570-748-6256
Come join us as we ride the hills and vales of Central PA July 17-18, 2009. All good, paved, "windies" roads. No slabs! Meeting for breakfast, then today is planned to be locales including Sugar Valley, Nittany Valley, Marsh Creek, Snowshoe, Renovo, Hyner [view], the West Branch Valley and the ridges between. Planning pass-by at starting point after first leg [approx 11am]to add late arrivals.{Day of event phone -570-295-0911} More info to follow.

Date: Saturday July 18, 2009
Time: All Day
Author: laf213pa
Type: Other
Phone: 570-748-6256
Come and join us as we ride the hills and vales of Central PA today and tomorrow. All good, paved, "windies" roads. Meeting for breakfast, then today is planned to be to Wellsboro, PA and return using different routes including the PA Grand Canyon. {Day of event phone -570-295-0911} More info to follow.

I'd suggest calling him; not sure what his e-mail address is, other than [email protected]

Jim

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm for sure going to that Mini ride in Lock Haven.
Is it going to be mostly 750s or is it a different motorcycle group?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm for sure going to that Mini ride in Lock Haven.
Is it going to be mostly 750s or is it a different motorcycle group?
Should be mostly 750s. I think Schmoof from Ohio is gonna be there with his dad; not sure what his dad rides. If Raisin' Koen goes from Indy, he'll be on a 1500 Classic. I think there's a half dozen or so on the Yahoo group said they were goin', just can't remember who all it was.

I'll ping Larry, and see if I can get him to post an update; may take a day or two.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.