Attachments

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,902 Posts
some group pics....
and some candid pics....

I shared my favorite candid picture with Ruger...but I can't post it...lol
Ruger...what say you??
BLAST! ever you couldn't get it right K-Dog and it was you suggestion! :wink2: lol

I'll give permission to post that other pic, but only if you can tell the story that goes with it. lol ........but for real, that was one of those "you just had to be there" pic's to get the full effect of it. that's ok, because those of us that were there, got the full experience and this pic should bring back fond memories for us. :rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Yea the deer was on the way home after I got on 17

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Wolfie was right. one word......"back-strap". lol
Should have but my mind wasn't thinking about my belly at that moment;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,902 Posts
I must say, it was really cool that Shark88 (aka "Sharkbait") showed up on Saturday. hell, he literally rolled in right behind the "Buckeye Bunch" on Saturday morning at the Ox Yoke Inn parking lot. how cool is that?! :rockon:

so here's a big thanks to Sharkbait! :smiley_th
I believe we all (I know I did), enjoyed drinking some beers and talking to ya.
oh, by the way, I love the pegs! they look and work great!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Already can't wait for next year.gonna try to get Friday off too.won't be running outta gas if the gas stations are open;).was doing a little research on the area the other day

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Was the place you guys stayed at called"The Rough Cut Lodge"?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Would like to all stay at the same place next year so we can have a little more fun.that way no one is riding back in the dark or a little funny feeling(hiccup)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,902 Posts
Would like to all stay at the same place next year so we can have a little more fun.that way no one is riding back in the dark or a little funny feeling(hiccup)
yeah, that would be nice.

speaking of that place ("The Rough Cut Lodge"), it would be cool if we could book all three of the cabins at the end of the lane. you know, the "Pine" (the one we stayed at) and the 2 other cabins that were just past it at the end. that way we could take over that whole area and have all that space to ourselves. :beerchug:

·
2,581 Posts
I should have stayed there all week, It's been a living hell at work with this Heat wave. I work for an HVAC company. I would have liked to bring some of that cool night air back with me!

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
yeah, that would be nice.

speaking of that place ("The Rough Cut Lodge"), it would be cool if we could book all three of the cabins at the end of the lane. you know, the "Pine" (the one we stayed at) and the 2 other cabins that were just past it at the end. that way we could take over that whole area and have all that space to ourselves. :beerchug:
Smother ourselves with glow in the dark paint and have naked midnight Nerf gun fights;)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,902 Posts
Smother ourselves with glow in the dark paint and have naked midnight Nerf gun fights;)
WOW! :surprise: that's a mouth full! lol although, as dark as it got out there naked or not, you wouldn't see sheet either way. I'd just draw some boobies on my chest with the paint and that way you'd think I was one of the women. hee. hee. :laugh:

I'm not going to tell where I would be carrying my spare ammo. :doh:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
I must say, it was really cool that Shark88 (aka "Sharkbait") showed up on Saturday. hell, he literally rolled in right behind the "Buckeye Bunch" on Saturday morning at the Ox Yoke Inn parking lot. how cool is that?! :rockon:

so here's a big thanks to Sharkbait! :smiley_th
I believe we all (I know I did), enjoyed drinking some beers and talking to ya.
oh, by the way, I love the pegs! they look and work great!
Agreed! thanks brother Sharky for making it!!
We always appreciate your company!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
WOW! :surprise: that's a mouth full! lol although, as dark as it got out there naked or not, you wouldn't see sheet either way. I'd just draw some boobies on my chest with the pain and that way you'd think I was one of the women. hee. hee. :laugh:

I'm not going to tell where I would be carrying my spare ammo. :doh:
Picture that being said by a monster truck announcer. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.NAKED MIDNIGHT NERF GUN FIGHTS.NAKED MIDNIGHT NERF GUN FIGHTS.NAKED MIDNIGHT NERF GUN FIGHTS.could become the next big trend

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
121 - 140 of 143 Posts