Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We really need to know whos goin !!!....this place gets booked my MCs really fast......

So far, its me, Goofin, Dirty Doc, and i think Kanuck....who else ???? I mean if we dont get 7-8, it aint worth it....we need 3-4 more right now to make it happen....else we'll do sumpin else that weekend....and we gotta let the place know....Goofin already called and made reservations fer up to 12....

Dave....can ya find out the pricing for the guys that need to know ?...Im sure it was less than the usual motels/cabins/campgrounds....

If you have an FFL....bring it....lotta neat gun shops local....

If enough come...I might have commemorative tees made up....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
New rates & Policy as of 2014 *Rates su
bject to change without prior notice
Making Reservations
All reservations will require a major credit card to hold your room & f
or your deposit
You
n
eed
to call 814
-
-
2515/ We don’t t
ake reservations via email *
All rooms are non smoking:
There will be a $200.
Cleaning
fee if smoke is detected in your room.
Sorry w
e do not allow pets
Deposits:
Will be taken at the time you
make your reservation
$25. for
regular reservations
$50. for special nights & some holidays
You will be informed of your
deposit
when making your reservation.
Anyone rebooking their room for the following year will have their deposit ch
arged
to their
Credit C
ard
in mid February of the year they are coming in.
Room Rates
(There are no cooking facilities
in any of our cabins or rooms
)
Rate:
Room # :
Room Description :
$67.
Cabins 1

Ea
ch have: 1 Double bed,
bathroom w/ tub &
shower
(
OPEN
SEASONAL ONLY )
$67.
Rooms 7
-
& 29
Each have: 1 Queen bed
bathroom w/ tub & shower
$67.
Rooms 22, 23, 24,
Each have: 1
Queen bed,
bathroom w/ stand up shower
30 & 34
$72.
Rooms 17, 18, 19,
Each have: 2 D
ouble beds,
Based on 2 people
20, 21, 26, 27, 28
$72.
Roo
m
King bed,
$93.
Family Rooms
:
Room 14:
2 Double beds, Sitting room w/ fridge & microwave
Based on up to 4 people
bathroom w/ t
ub & shower
Room 15
:
2 Double beds in 1
st
rm / 2 twins in 2
nd
rm, fridge
Room 16:
1 Queen bed in 1
st
rm / 2 twins in 2
nd
rm, fridge
Room 31:
1 Double bed in 1
st
rm / 2 Twin beds in 2
nd
rm,
fridge
Room 32:
1 Double bed in 1
st
rm / 1 Doulble & 1 Twin in 2
nd
room
bathroom w/ stand up shower fridge
$115.
Deluxe Room 25
1 Kind bed
, bathroom w/ stand up shower, fridge
(No Children allowed in room)
Large Jacuzzi tub
$8.00 for additional people in room
Ch
ildren 12 years old & younger stay free
Campground
$25.00
Camper S
ite per night
(includes water, sewer, electric & cable hook up)
( Rate based on 2 people / $8.00 for each additional person )
$20.00 Tent Site per night
( R
ate based on 2 people / $8.00 for each additional person )
$300.
00 Monthly Camper Site
( Rate based on 1 person / $100.00 for each additional person )
Yearly Rates
Based on Seasonal Contract
Rules & Regulations
$1000.00
Creek side Camper Site
$850.00 Regular Camper Sites
Please Call
:
-
-
2515 for reservations
We don’t take reserva
tions via email
Thank You
*Rates subject to change without prior notice

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OHHH !!!!....I gotta get into one of them Jaccuzzi rooms !!!! I'll sleep in one of them....y'all can peel my 2 top layers of skin off in the AM, lol....

Thank you brother Dave !.... :beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
OHHH !!!!....I gotta get into one of them Jaccuzzi rooms !!!! I'll sleep in one of them....y'all can peel my 2 top layers of skin off in the AM, lol....

Thank you brother Dave !.... :beerchug:
I ain't trimming your toenails though, brother

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Youre a chef....Id never place you in such a place of bacterial harm, lol.....

If I get the Jaccuzzi room, its gonna be fer ME...y'all can sleep on the floor, but I aint gettin out the tub, and aint no male gettin in with me....I'll cut ya....I will....

So far...still the same crew....Me, Goofin and Doc....this is gettin sad and pathetic....what happened ????

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No more jokin in here....we need a headcount....

We got 3 ?....8 voted....cmon boys, I dont wanna fook this place over if we do cancel ....I wanna let em know in advance.....

Dave...can ya ring em, and see if they got openings towards autumn ?....we really need like a min of 12 to make this happen AT this place....otherwise it'll be lame....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
$115.
Deluxe Room 25
1 King bed, bathroom w/ stand up shower, fridge
(No Children allowed in room)
Large Jacuzzi tub
$8.00 for additional people in room
Thats mine....I'll take 2 in with me....thats only like $45 per person...you cant beat that with a stick....and Im only gettin in the hotub with Doc, only if we each have a female redhead......hell, I'll settle on a blond fer one weekend....evern a brunette damnit.....but no bromance sheit...I'll kiss the fooker on the lips (if I got to), but hay....he dont do nuthin fer my begonias....

But hay....a fridge, and hot tub fer $45/night ???.... where ya gonna find that ????....beats sleepin in a tent....

Better yet....why dont we get the 3 biggest damn rooms, and all can fit....hell, I slept on the floor before.....I dont mind....Ill have my skin fer a pillow....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Don't feel bad my little head likes innies and I'm sure you have an outtie(I ain't talkin belly buttons here ladies and gents)and your hair color is all wrong and no facial hair.lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, Im so disappointed right now, digusted...that when I get my check in a day or two, I may just take off for Appalachia (after returnin my owins)...I'll go see the boys there....clear my head some, cloud my head some, lol.....but....this whole thing is just puttin me on a big downer......part of what my meds were for....buy hay.....Id rather pack the bike when I get my check...and just bail....I need a roadtrip fer my head......
The BS I been gettin lately from all sides is just makin me an angry person....I dont like to be that way.....I need a roadtrip......

If I DO go...those Im makin parts for, may be delayed a week or so......better than me blowin my head off and ya get nuthin....you can wait....gonna be a long, wet spring methinks anyway.....and Im sure youd rather have em done right....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im about ready to give up on all and go live in Stokes......fookin people piss me off.....say one thing, then back out.....fook em.....ya make a commitment, ya do it.....spineless sheits around nowadays....this sheit never wouldda flown 30 years ago ya know.....ya say yer gonna be there, yer there....if ya aint....well......fook this new yuppie biker crap.....

Mebbe I dont belong here....mebbe Im TOO old school.....but in MY day, if ya said you were gonna do somethin, ya did it.....thats it....no fookin excuses.....

Im bailin fer awhile........fookin bullsheit.......

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Let's see how many read this tomorrow.I gotta get some sleep.had a bad bug that knocked the crap outta me.missed work Friday.up to my brothers and ate a big dinner and my stomach Is twirling in circles and gurgling

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
hey Wolfie, I really want to go. I told you that I f'ed up on the dates. that was my bad! that's on me. if the date gets changed (to a date that I can make it), I'll be there! I was really looking forward to that trip. I was really looking forward to meeting the "Wolf Pack". but I just can't do those dates in June. again, I'm really sorry I screwed up.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Any of the Jersey Pennsy NY guys interested?don't have to be Wolfpack or Buckeye to come
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
We really need to know whos goin !!!....this place gets booked my MCs really fast......

So far, its me, Goofin, Dirty Doc, and i think Kanuck....who else ???? I mean if we dont get 7-8, it aint worth it....we need 3-4 more right now to make it happen....else we'll do sumpin else that weekend....and we gotta let the place know....Goofin already called and made reservations fer up to 12....

Dave....can ya find out the pricing for the guys that need to know ?...Im sure it was less than the usual motels/cabins/campgrounds....

If you have an FFL....bring it....lotta neat gun shops local....

If enough come...I might have commemorative tees made up....
uh, whats the date? if some stay at hotel and other at cabins how will they get together? What is the website for the cabins?

We need a thread with all the info laid out well. At least thats what I need I can't go picking out things from 5 different threads trying to put it together assuming i got the info right....

just saying

kenny

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Well, Im so disappointed right now, digusted...that when I get my check in a day or two, I may just take off for Appalachia (after returnin my owins)...I'll go see the boys there....clear my head some, cloud my head some, lol.....but....this whole thing is just puttin me on a big downer......part of what my meds were for....buy hay.....Id rather pack the bike when I get my check...and just bail....I need a roadtrip fer my head......
The BS I been gettin lately from all sides is just makin me an angry person....I dont like to be that way.....I need a roadtrip......

If I DO go...those Im makin parts for, may be delayed a week or so......better than me blowin my head off and ya get nuthin....you can wait....gonna be a long, wet spring methinks anyway.....and Im sure youd rather have em done right....
If you need to bail, your welcome at my place. We will build a fire and drink some beer and do some riding. I wanna make this event, just havent been able to solidify everything yet. Like I said your welcome here. And bring a pair of those forwards with ya lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ruger...it aint just you brother....barely you.....its just folks nowadays in general, Y a know ?.....just pissin me off...I gotta get back to basics for a bit...

These azzholes with their phones (they live on em), forget what they say, etc.....I hope the whole grid goes down....right to the Mississippi...we can all get back to basics then.....some of these morons would be walkin around in a daze w/o their damned cellphones....

All I wanted to do, was to set up group rides for us and meetups....seems like most are too busy with bullsheit....

Merc...brother.....its all here in this section......and here....

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48777

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44706

1 - 20 of 96 Posts