·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Just a note to say I am in Mn and PCless

This sent with much pain via my wires new
iPhone

Be back next Sunday

KM
I wondered where you had been.You learning the New phones tricks?Need any advice give me a yell, My daughter works customer service for AT&T,Hope you get your pc up soon.Smart phones are a pain.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
All thumbs KM? I can't get my thumbs to work anywhere near as fast as my daughter and her iPod. I'd like to try the iPad.

Wifey got a netbook that can be 3G'd via sim card from a cell phone. Very slick little (10" screen) computer and plenty fast for most tasks. You can use it with Skype as a phone or video phone, browse, game... so it's everything you need in one package. Target has them this week for $199.

DT

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Darn, and all I want is a good cell phone, with a loud ring, no outside buttons, something that can be used with thin gloves on, and carried in a shirt pocket...Impossible...
They may make a jillion different styles & types but nothing like that...:boxing:... I guess I just ask for tooooo little in a cell phone...:doh:...
Have a good one....Old Dog...

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Darn, and all I want is a good cell phone, with a loud ring, no outside buttons, something that can be used with thin gloves on, and carried in a shirt pocket...Impossible...
They may make a jillion different styles & types but nothing like that...:boxing:... I guess I just ask for tooooo little in a cell phone...:doh:...
Have a good one....Old Dog...
A phone that works like a phone? I have never heard of such a thing. :beerchug:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
A phone that works like a phone? I have never heard of such a thing. :beerchug:
Ha, ha, you got that right...lol...
I wasn't too far from you in the mid 50s, I was stationed at Ft. Eustis...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Ha, ha, you got that right...lol...
I wasn't too far from you in the mid 50s, I was stationed at Ft. Eustis...
I grew up in north east Tennessee

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I grew up in north east Tennessee
Where..?? I was born and grew up out of La Follette not far from Middlesboro Ky. & Pennington gap Va. ...lol...

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Where..?? I was born and grew up out of La Follette not far from Middlesboro Ky. & Pennington gap Va. ...lol...
little town called Sneedville right near Rogersville Morristown and Tazewell I used to hang out in middlesboro all the time when my friend Jeri went to LMU

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm back.

Good to be home. Not much to report on, did, however whilst in Mn stop by the Aerostitch shop (in Duluth). Couldn't afford anything other than a pair of gel-palmed riding gloves, hope to have a few photos of the trip up this weekend.

Always good to see that drivers suck in more states than just Missouri..:eek: Will someone tell those folks up there that the LEFT lane if for fast vehicles and the Right lane is for the slow ones? Not the other way around...which seems to be what they do up there......

Miss me?

KM

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I'm back.
Good to be home. Not much to report on, did, however whilst in Mn stop by the Aerostitch shop (in Duluth). Couldn't afford anything other than a pair of gel-palmed riding gloves, hope to have a few photos of the trip up this weekend.
Always good to see that drivers suck in more states than just Missouri..:eek: Will someone tell those folks up there that the LEFT lane if for fast vehicles and the Right lane is for the slow ones? Not the other way around...which seems to be what they do up there......KM
Good to have you back KM, but if you don't like left handed drivers don't come down here, I even had to pass a backhoe that was in the left lane once...lol...
The ones I hate the most are the ones that run in the left hand lane with their front about even with the right hand lane vehicle's rear, and all you can do is follow...:boxing:...
Sorry about the School bus mishap in Missouri this week, looked like they all were running too close for their speed or something...:(...
I also need a good pair of thick gel-palmed gloves for riding this Hardly...lol...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts