Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Dynamics has Tail and Brake LED bulbs that rotate and flash
would like to order but don't know VN750 bulb part number is it 1157 ?
If so I will have cool LED's

Still don't have a owners manual and in the dark about many things..:doh:

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Yank 'em out and check. I've seen 'em on ebay, and I'm curious how they turn out. Let us know...

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
norsseman said:
Custom Dynamics has Tail and Brake LED bulbs that rotate and flash
would like to order but don't know VN750 bulb part number is it 1157 ?
If so I will have cool LED's

Still don't have a owners manual and in the dark about many things..:doh:
They are 1157... BUT... I've never seen a set of LED's that perform as well as 1157 filiment bulbs on our bikes... During the day, they are dimmer and at night they just are not as noticable. I run LED's in my tail light on my VN750, but I also have regular 1157 bulbs in my tail-light fixtures on my hardbags as well as extra lights on the rear. If my only tail-light was the OEM fixture, I would never run LED bulbs in there as I really do not believe that they are as noticable as what you are currently running...

BTW, I've seen those rotate-n-flash that CD sells and they are not all that and a bag of chips. Save your money...

·
Registered
200 Posts
OTOH, one of the first things I did was to replace the pathetic single 1157 bulb on my BMW Roadster with

http://www.homebody-design.com/catalog/brake/brake_selection.htm

They are not cheap, but the difference is astounding, even from the sides.
24 ultra bright flashing leds replacing 1 #1157 bulb really gets your attention.
I'd bet you could get their module 18-2RD with an 1157 base to fit nicely.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Good golly miss molly! For that price I'll sit on the back of your bike and wave red flags when you stop!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.