Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone in or around Newburgh?

I want to get my bike back on the road and was hoping for a knowledgeable person who might be willing to give me a hand. There's nothing really wrong with the bike (I don't think) besides a dead battery and needing a tune up from sitting for about a year.

I could offer beer and burgers or spare parts. I've got a couple of fenders, a gas tank with a small dent and a seat, I think.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Hey, anyone in or around Newburgh?

I want to get my bike back on the road and was hoping for a knowledgeable person who might be willing to give me a hand. There's nothing really wrong with the bike (I don't think) besides a dead battery and needing a tune up from sitting for about a year.

I could offer beer and burgers or spare parts. I've got a couple of fenders, a gas tank with a small dent and a seat, I think.

Thanks,
Jeff
Damn it man!!! Wished I was a little closer to you. Sure could use a spare tank and front fender for a painting idea that I have. Make sure you drain your tank of all left over gas and do it to the card bowls as well (sitting for a year will gum up your stuff). When you re-fill your tank pour about a half a can of Sea Foam into it to help clean out the carbs. Change out your plugs and throw a charge on the battery or better yet go out and buy yourself an AGM Maintenance Free battery if you dont own one already. Bingo you have a good tune up, unless your coil wires need replacing.

Peace :beerchug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts