Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving early morning (foggy/dark) to run over some BS object in the road...dead animal,tree branch ect!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Did that happen? No issues I assume?

gotta be careful huh?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Wow,be careful out there.I'm too busy right now watching for black ice and road salt.:)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
on Monday on the way to work I was behind a F350 and getting all kinds of whitewash from him not clearing the snow off his roof....like a white out..
Anyway, I backed off and was waiting for the sheet of snow to come flying at me when the unexpected happened....

The large chrome tailpipe end fell off his truck, hit the pavement and started flying end over end right at my windshield...
I managed to slide over enough to miss the flying pipe and avoid the dividing center wall on the left lane, but only with a few inches to spare on either side.

Be aware and be careful out there.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
on Monday on the way to work I was behind a F350 and getting all kinds of whitewash from him not clearing the snow off his roof....like a white out..
Anyway, I backed off and was waiting for the sheet of snow to come flying at me when the unexpected happened....

The large chrome tailpipe end fell off his truck, hit the pavement and started flying end over end right at my windshield...
I managed to slide over enough to miss the flying pipe and avoid the dividing center wall on the left lane, but only with a few inches to spare on either side.

Be aware and be careful out there.
Sounds like you were riding behind me ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
the only two reason I don't ride in the winter. >:)
Gonna build a stripped down mid eighties ninja and put dual sport tires on it someday ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
And he makes me buy the parts back;).I had forgotten how loud Melissa was until I started her up a couple of months ago

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
And he makes me buy the parts back;).I had forgotten how loud Melissa was until I started her up a couple of months ago
some of my harley riders wont stay close to me....those cruisers talk big time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts