Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Fingerlakes Region of Central New York, Just west of Syracuse. Just sayin...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Auburn?that's out on rt. 20 .I'm over in Chenango county in Norwich.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Rochester, NY here.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I'm in the Fingerlakes Region of Central New York, Just west of Syracuse. Just sayin...
"Only 1 Thread in the Northeast in 2015" "Just sayin..." Well just asking, are you trying to get a group ride put together?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
They tried banning doucebags but the politicians realized they'd be the first to go

·
Rookie Rider
56 Posts
Well...you say Northeast...but...I'm in the true northeast. I'm up here in this little lost state of Maine. Not 1 soul from this forum up here!

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Conceal carry without a permit in MAINE BABY! Your governor signed it today! Congrats!

·
Rookie Rider
56 Posts
That was yesterday, chief. Haha I'm on the fence. I won't say whether or not I carry, but for those who have taken the course and applied...it's kind of BS. On that note...my home is well protected, having been in military and somewhat rifle enthusiast.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
Conceal carry without a permit in MAINE BABY! Your governor signed it today! Congrats!
That was yesterday, chief. Haha I'm on the fence. I won't say whether or not I carry, but for those who have taken the course and applied...it's kind of BS. On that note...my home is well protected, having been in military and somewhat rifle enthusiast.
sweet! we need more states to do this! :carryflag:rockon:

the one advantage of having a CCW/CHL, is that it is good to have if you wish to carry in other states, well, at least the ones that will recognize it.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I thought the portion of the class discussing law was great. The shooting part was kinda a waste of time. Some real world experience on holsters, outfits, seasons etc, would have saved me a few hundred in holsters and calibers :)

So, the only thing that works for me are back pocket wallet holsters I made for my kahr 380 and 9mm. No more front pocket or waistband. Too uncomfortable. The rear pocket it perfect and you only have to choose caliber depending on the pants. Someone jacks you for your wallet and it looks like you are reaching for your wallet. Is perfect.

·
FNG
38 Posts
Rhode Island, here, but I work in eastern CT. Brand new 750 owner, hoping to get her all tuned up and ready to go by this weekend.

·
Rookie Rider
56 Posts
Cool, but do you carry a gun?
Hahaha and suddenly this thread has been hijacked by gun owners/supporters. Awesome.

I'm also a new 750 rider, btw.

I've played with handguns and rifles for 10-12 years. Actually, selling my Marlin 30.06 to afford the labor on my 750!! But, all good...I have a newly built AR15. :) And my handgun choice is my trusty 9mm M&P Shield.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Welcome to vn750.com.we are adhd here very seldom do we stay on...just picked up an old sportster seat for my cb750c. I met an awesome redhead the other day.the fish I caught was this big

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow. I moved from Bangor. I'm in Gorham now. Was headed ur way yesterday when it died on me. I think it's stator time tuxedo style.

·
Rookie Rider
56 Posts
Wow. I moved from Bangor. I'm in Gorham now. Was headed ur way yesterday when it died on me. I think it's stator time tuxedo style.
That's not good! Where did you die out? How do you know when your stator is dead? My bike is currently missing carbs in garage. Have set coming this week.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts