Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Somebody provided this link several years ago and it should have been stuck to the top of the General Discussion forum then, so I will do it now.
(I finally realized stickied is not a real word. lol :))

It contains a lot of the stuff contained in the Kawi and Clymer Maintenance and Service Manuals.

I hope this info is helpful to others who want to get the most out of the ownership of the great motorcycle that the Vulcan 700/750 is.

OWNER'S MANUAL | INSPECTION SCREEN

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts
Sweet

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ltms, have you seen my signature?
I know, you can't sticky that. =)
(Pray tell what does Ltms mean?):confused:

Hey Kanuck, now that I see your sigline, I seem to recall that it was you who posted the link to the Owners Manual originally. Thanks you for that. :rockon:

It is good to have the link in your sigline, but also good to have it stuck permanently in the General Discussion forum to make in easier to find for newbies who may be scanning the table of contents of various forums to see what we have here.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
(Pray tell what does Ltms mean?):confused:

Hey Kanuck, now that I see your sigline, I seem to recall that it was you who posted the link to the Owners Manual originally. Thanks you for that. :rockon:

It is good to have the link in your sigline, but also good to have it stuck permanently in the General Discussion forum to make in easier to find for newbies who may be scanning the table of contents of various forums to see what we have here.
I think both should be located in the verses.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think both should be located in the verses.
As in both Owners Manual and Service Manual, slim?
I agree, but since the "Verses" are a closed entity, sticking them are the best we can do. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts