Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
When you are tired from riding you could just pull over and lean forward and fall asleep on that thing.

Edit: Just curious - what kind is it?

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
When you are tired from riding you could just pull over and lean forward and fall asleep on that thing.

Edit: Just curious - what kind is it?
Being that tired, one might forget to put the kick stand down :doh:

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Whos red VN with a Mustang seat?

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent Ben an email if he is still around and invited him on over.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
My Tour Master is not near that big, but it is expandable to about half that size, but I've never used it expanded yet...lol...
They are very handy when you make a cycle riding venture, say 3 or more days ridin the twisties...

Unexpanded..............

Clear map pocket right there in front of you...
Good place to ride your drawers & other stuff, just pop off the bike and carry most of your needs into the room/tent/whatever... And have you tested one as an air bag...lol...JMO...
FOB---Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have to admit, I was a bit surprised to see an email from this site, as I've sold the bike quite a while ago. It was a lemon.

However, I agree, the tank bag was too big. Thus, on my next motorcycle, I got a smaller tank bag.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have to admit, I was a bit surprised to see an email from this site, as I've sold the bike quite a while ago. It was a lemon.

However, I agree, the tank bag was too big. Thus, on my next motorcycle, I got a smaller tank bag.

Ha, i have a sportster now but these guys were so much fun i stayed. My original intent years ago was a dual sport but got a deal on a vulcan. Got another deal on the sportster so sold the vulcan. You should work on yer blog and get some traveling logs going. Motorcycle maintenance zen diaries if you will.

So i see the new tank bag and saddle luggage and luggage rack bag box and the front fork fairing bag, is that a motorcycle i see in the center there?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well, I definitely had some adventures, taking my vstrom all over the Southwest, even into Mexico and Sturgis. However I sold it last month as I just wasn't riding it much after I got married; priorities changed and didn't have the time. I used the money to work on a sailboat which I hope to use to sail around the Florida Keys with my family late next year. We shall see as right now I am working on a million boat things as fast as time and money allow.

I did start a blog with "adventures" but by then I was living overseas and wasn't riding my motorcycle.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sail and surf. Grew up in myrtle beach area and had some wonderful times on a cal 25.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts