Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah sorry for the freak out session, turns out I was just anxious and jumpin the gun.

Yup the saddle's on its merry way, it'll be here Monday. I'll install it and ride around as much as I can then post first impressions some time Tuesday...

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
Yippee!! That's great. Don't forget pics!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Yeah sorry for the freak out session, turns out I was just anxious and jumpin the gun.

Yup the saddle's on its merry way, it'll be here Monday. I'll install it and ride around as much as I can then post first impressions some time Tuesday...
If that saddle turns out to be real comfortable, you will take off in whatever direction you are pointed, and we won`t hear from you until a week from Tuesday! <BG>:rockon::rockon:

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that saddle turns out to be real comfortable, you will take off in whatever direction you are pointed, and we won`t hear from you until a week from Tuesday! <BG>:rockon::rockon:
Yeah but I still gotta do right by this forum. I'll have to stop in an internet cafe and post an opinion of the seat anyway. I'll be sure to give you guys my coordinates so you can tell me what state I ended up in! If I happen to be somewhere up North, I'll be sure to stop in Hoss...

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Ride it like you stole it Liberty!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! ...cause I'm an idiot and started a new thread instead of continuing the old one everyone's still answering. I'll know for next time, sorry for the confusion...

To make a long story slightly less long: the saddle will be at my place this Monday. I'll post a review sometime Tuesday...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts