Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to find a small one smallest Ive been able to find is about 130mm (H) and 75mm in (D), there reason I want to do this mod, is because after going through a spirited run this evening the bike decided to fart an oil bubble on my leg where I relocated the breather hose, so to prevent this in the future going to install a catch can with a breather.

If anyone has an oil catch can post some pics still trying to think of a good place to mount it:smiley_th

·
Banned
448 Posts
Go to E-Bay and do a search under computer components, liquid cooling, and search for coolant reservoir tanks. They come in all shapes and sizes. You can buy nipples from 1/4 to 1/2 ID to fit them.
I'm looking at one to mount on the left side down tube near the radiator for a coolant catch tank, I think that would be a place to mount one unless you have done an earshave, then you could mount it where the airbox inlet tubes for the ears were.

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Go to E-Bay and do a search under computer components, liquid cooling, and search for coolant reservoir tanks. They come in all shapes and sizes. You can buy nipples from 1/4 to 1/2 ID to fit them.
I'm looking at one to mount on the left side down tube near the radiator for a coolant catch tank, I think that would be a place to mount one unless you have done an earshave, then you could mount it where the airbox inlet tubes for the ears were.
Are you going to remove the over flow tank??? That is the coolant over flow tank. You don't need another one, unless you just want to modify the system.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that's what I was thinking but just trying to find one that's not to bulky and wanted to see if anyone else has one.

Thx man,

Harold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts