Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:smiley_thI've finally drank the coolaid and after this sale either here or on E-Bay (if there are no takers here) I will have said goodbye to the VN750 motorcycle....unless I find a great deal lol. There is easy $450 sale dollars worth of OEM parts here. Some of the more noteable include the following:

Black mesh cable cover (why did I buy it? beats the hell out of me)
Gas tank cap
Gas tank petcock and assorted bobles
water temp houseing (I have a used upper and a brand spanking new lower)
Igniter - I just posted this individually on vn750 and recived many yawns
Lots and lots of parts for the Final drive. (I was rebuilding mine)
A couple sets fo fork seals
A couple sets of bearings to god knows what
handle grip
Bushings for the muffler. I have eight of these, a complete set. They were $11.00 each
Lots of other crap and whatnot.

I'm including an R&R relocator kit which was never used or taken out of the package. This was produced by one of our memebers "BigDog" I belive.
I bought it new for 40 bucks:beerchug:

This entire package for the small sum of $100.00. Green dog toy left while photographing by small dog is not included.

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea

:doh: I'm also including:

new VN750 Emblem (very rare)
Two new Chrome side caps. These are the small caps that fall off your bike. It's a good idea to epoxy these on if you buy the 'Grab Bag'

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the sock I see, I have several miss matches!

Lol
hahahaha! That sock and the person wearing it will cost. Being out of work is no fun!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
wow dude... wish I had 100 bucks to spend right now... hell, wish I hadn't spent the previous 100 bucks I had before I saw this thread! lol such is my luck XD

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
If things don't work out with M_Angell, I'll take it off your hands. I have cash in my PayPal for once, and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts