Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some odds and ends to sell, or swap that have been removed from my VN750.

1)a set of Kawasaki saddlebag supports (part number KAK-53021-094 on cruisercustomizings web site) $50 shipped to your door, or make an offer

2) a set of rear turn signals (Kaw part number 23037-1220) $40 shipped to your door

3) leather saddlebags, used 4 seasons, good shape but a little rust on the zipper.
best offer

4) stock exhaust system - minus the right side engine pipe - make an offer --- SOLD ---

5) a scorpion helmet with face shield. size medium / black in color. My wife wore it for three trips around the neighborhood before she swore off riding on a motorcycle. make an offer ---- SOLD ---

If you are interested please either contact me here or off-line at [email protected].

if you want pictures I can take them tonight when I get home, not a problem.

all the saddlebag stuff and rear turnsignals are being sold because I went to hardbags.

I can accept either check or paypal,

thanks for looking
Stan

·
Registered
236 Posts
How big are the saddle bags? If they're a little bigger than what I have and are in pretty good shape I might be interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How big are the saddle bags? If they're a little bigger than what I have and are in pretty good shape I might be interested.
honestly, they are about the size of the ones in your picture. If you're interested make an offer

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sent PM on saddlebag supports.

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
I have some odds and ends to sell, or swap that have been removed from my VN750.

1)a set of Kawasaki saddlebag supports (part number KAK-53021-094 on cruisercustomizings web site) $50 shipped to your door, or make an offer
Wish this has come up before I bought the Cavalry Custom supports from Ebay - just last week. My luck is consistent.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Wish this has come up before I bought the Cavalry Custom supports from Ebay - just last week. My luck is consistent.
Do the cavalry Custome supports work OK? I'm looking into those myself?

·
Registered
236 Posts
honestly, they are about the size of the ones in your picture. If you're interested make an offer
If they're about the same size as what I have, I'll pass and let someone else have a shot at 'em. Mine are still in pretty good shape, I'd just like a little bit more storage space.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
attached here is a picture of the bags on my vn750. I'll take pics of the bags up close tonight

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts