Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last day of the show at the Javits Center in NYC...me and my buddy Jack are going down Sunday...will be there from around 11am to closing. If ya see me there, gimme a howl...most of ya know what I look like, lol...

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/new-york

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was Ok....not as good as expected though....bus fare down from the mountains was ridiculous. Luckily, I seen some Angels and they got us in free. beer was $6.50 on tap, 6.75 domestic bottles, and 7.25 import. I broke down and got one Corona...wasnt much of a choice anyhoo. Got a pic with a hot babe (will post soon), and saw all the new model bikes. Im stickin with Kaw. Was really disappointed with the new Harleys. Mostly looked at the baggers. The new Honda is a boat, and feels it....best getting an older wing and stripping it. The Yammy was way too bulky and didnt feel right. The Triumph was sweet, but WAY to heavy for what it was. Im set on either the Vaquero or the 1500 Classic LT. Vaquero is a 6 speed too ! :smiley_th
Stopped at a local Irish pub for lunch after...was nice....NYC sucks, for me anyway. I'll trade them concrete mountains for my woods and rock anyday !

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 4 of 4 Posts