Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to put together a comprehensive contact list for all the riders in the tri-state area....just talking phone number, email addy, and town/state....
I think if I can get this done, then when we have get togethers and group rides, would be easier to contact folks, send maps, etc....
Anyone interested, PM me with the info (I'll keep it confidential)...I have many of you already....
Good idea, or no ????
Western Conn riders welcome of course !....
If I survive another winter, then next year may be my last year riding...I'd really love to get some sweet rides together !

>Woof...

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'd like to put together a comprehensive contact list for all the riders in the tri-state area....just talking phone number, email addy, and town/state....
I think if I can get this done, then when we have get togethers and group rides, would be easier to contact folks, send maps, etc....
Anyone interested, PM me with the info (I'll keep it confidential)...I have many of you already....
Good idea, or no ????
Western Conn riders welcome of course !....
If I survive another winter, then next year may be my last year riding...I'd really love to get some sweet rides together !

>Woof...
PM sent

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So....we got 3 new riders to join our lil group now....the more the merrier...dont be shy guys, we dont bite...(well, mebbe just a lil, lol)...
C'mon you NYC guys...yer just over the bridge ! (or under the tunnel, lol)...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far...12.... yay-ahhh !...hoping for a list of 15 or more by Spring.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
make the list in EXCEL or something like that, I had a good list set up from a ford truck forum that I was in control of the contact list.

You may add me, you know the email and number... Prefer that you list my address in the A&P lot, like what shows up on map haha.

Kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yer already on it bro...and Tom already made it Excel ;)...the addy will only show town and state. Only thing shared with the group will be emails and name, nothing else. Only the ride coordinators/road capts will have access to other. Strict cofidentiality here.... :)

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
PM sent

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Sonny LeGrand.............................

2004 VN 750

The Villages, Fl. 32162 Winters and Hazel Green, Wi. 53811 Summers

[email protected]
I really appreciate you enthusiasm but this particular list is for local and semi local riders that may be available for rides in the NY, NJ, PA, CT area. If you are ever out in this direction please do contact Wolfie, KC2DGQ or myself with the times that you will be in the area and we will try to meet up with you if at all possible. It is always good to meet another Vulcan member. We will do the same with your two addresses. Thanks for checking in with us.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sonny...thanks for the interest ! But as Tom (V2K) stated, its more for riders in the quad state area, etc to help organize rides and meetups. Thinking now that our list may need a "charter member" section. We will be planning more distant rides in the future, then those on the charter list can be notified. Just spoke with Tom about that today.
Rides/trips discussed and suggested include Sturgis, Laconia, Americade in NH, and Daytona Bike Week. Id also like to check out that "Hocking Hills" ride some day, as well as others that have been spoken about.
I have your info on file, and when the root members discuss things in more detail, will let ya know. :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, ever heard of Vulcan Riders, as in every place and every model??
Well...thats all fine and dandy, DUDE...but we aint exclusive to Vulcans. We take anyone. Harleys to Hayabayusas. ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
you can put me on there,brother.you have my addy and ph#

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey Wolfie, you ever hear of the Lone Wolves, an international brotherhood of independent riders?

I belong to a forum out here called the Alberta Lone Wolves. Not sure how active they are here in Lethbridge, but sounds like they have good turn outs in Calgary and Edmonton for bike nights and group rides.

Would it be an oxymoron for an Aberta Lone Wolf to be an honorary member of your "wolf pack"? :doh:
I could send you a decal for your windshield or fork tube with our crest so I would even sort of be visibly represented on your rides. lol :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would it be an oxymoron for an Aberta Lone Wolf to be an honorary member of your "wolf pack"?
That would be very cool, my brother. And even though our group is more geographically centered, Im seriously gonna add a "charter member" section to it since some who have shown interest are a bit distant. But our group has been discussing long rides recently, and never know who we could pick up along the way. May even make charter chapters, sort of. We've taked about Americade in Lake George, NY...to Sturgis...to Laconia...to Daytona. The stronger we get, the better. More brothers on the road !...and I continue to stress, we are not brand/make exclusive. Only requirement is dedication to brotherhood. I think you could swing that.... ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Note about the riders group too....this is in no way an "M/C"...wanna make that clear. No prez, vice, etc. I am however an Alpha, and at times act like a leader. Its inbred, and my military training...dont mean much though...all members have a say. However, for rides there will be members designated to certain positions for the ride.
Also, Ive been working on a patch (not "colors" for the back) that would be about 4"x3" and would be worn on the vest or jacket. Requirement would be to make 3 group rides in a season, and loyalty to brothers. Or a combination of.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts