Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Availability for Ox Yoke Inn ride

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Kc, do you still have the same Facebook page? Tom, are you on Facebook? I haven't had a phone in a while, and I can be contacted through messenger. My new email account is [email protected]

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Kc, do you still have the same Facebook page? Tom, are you on Facebook? I haven't had a phone in a while, and I can be contacted through messenger. My new email account is [email protected]

I do have a facebook account but my page is nothing more than my name. Contact me through this forum or via email. I will send my email address via PM.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
2,501 Posts
Any chance of this happening again next year?
Sure it can happen again. All you have to do is set it up by coming up with a date, an initial meetup location, map out a ride route and put it out there. After that is done you will need to find accommodations for the people that agreed to show up. Just put the initial information out there and see what happens. Good luck. I am serious about this. There is a lot of coordination to set this up but it can be fun and always good to meet face to face with the people behind the thread names.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
you know.....this is what I was REALLY afraid of...…..

you just had to go and "stir the pot", didn't ya?! BLAST!!!

ok, before I get ANY more sucked into this...….
where would you be coming from?

·
2,501 Posts
you know.....this is what I was REALLY afraid of...…..

you just had to go and "stir the pot", didn't ya?! BLAST!!!

ok, before I get ANY more sucked into this...….
where would you be coming from?
Ruger, quick tie a rope around your waist so we can try to pull you out before you get sucked in too far. The nightmare begins it's return once more. You do remember that some will be coming from very dark places. lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
VERY dark places...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Reactions: ruger

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sure it can happen again. All you have to do is set it up by coming up with a date, an initial meetup location, map out a ride route and put it out there. After that is done you will need to find accommodations for the people that agreed to show up. Just put the initial information out there and see what happens. Good luck. I am serious about this. There is a lot of coordination to set this up but it can be fun and always good to meet face to face with the people behind the thread names.
I just saw this again and got excited because I forgot it was me who posted it. My buddy and I are planning a trip up through new england this year. I posted about it in the get togethers sub. I'd also be interested in doing a decent day trip from NJ into PA. I saw one that starts in denville and ends around Somerville that I'm very interested in. Waiting on warmer weather to get specifics down but I feel the 200 or so mile trip doesn't involve a crazy amount of planning since that's just a long day of riding

81 - 91 of 91 Posts